Customers Also Bought
Volt Ankle Brace offers high levels of protection, stability and support without excess weight and bulk. This is due to the two main parts that make up this ankle brace: the shell and the foam pads. The shell is made of a lightweight polypropylene for support. Meanwhile, the foam is made of ethylene-vinyl acetate, OR EVA, and it is custom cut and molded for each brace. A more comfortable fit is provided by the custom made foam pads when compared to neoprene or other foam pads used in other braces. The custom design of the EVA foam pads also improves the durability.
In addition, the bilateral hinge has been redesigned by Active Ankle. This redesign improves the smoothness of the hinge motion from previous models. Another great feature is that the same brace can be used on the right and left foot.
Volt Ankle Brace Features and Benefits
- Lightweight Shell is Stable with Less Bulk
- Custom EVA Foam Pads Improve Durability and Comfort
- Bilateral Hinge is Smoother than Previous Models
- Can Fit on Left or Right Foot
- Product Number: 277720C-SML, 277720C-MED, 277720C-LRG
- Color: Black
- Shell Material: Polypropylene
- Foam: Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Manufacturer: Cramer
- Brand: Active Ankle
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Cramer Products Sub Brand Active Ankle Size Chart
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!