Voice Amplifier is a Hearing Amplifier placed over the ear that amplifies and clarifies voices to allow an individual to better hear and understand the spoken word. The Voice Amplifier is a Digital Earpiece that clarifies voices. Using an advanced microchip to detect incoming sound levels, Hearing Amplifiers offer continuous volume regulation while its noise-free setting filters low-frequency background noise that interferes with hearing and understanding speech sounds. The microphone on the Voice Amplifier selects sounds within a frequency range of 1200 to 1600 Hz.
Voice Amplifier Hearing Amplifiers Components
- Voice Amplifier Hearing Amplifier
- Rechargeable AA battery.
- AC battery charger adapter.
- 3 different sized silicone ear bud caps.
- Carry case.
Voice Amplifier Hearing Amplifiers Features & Benefits
- Amplifies spoken words to make them more clearly audible.
- Ideal for television, auditoriums and meetings.
- Provides up to 12 hours of operation on one AA battery.
- Amplifies and clarifies voices.
- Filters background noise.
- Sound filter switches on and off to accommodate blocking background noises when in public or including background sounds when in nature.
Voice Amplifier Hearing Amplifiers Specifications
- Voice Amplifier Hearing Amplifier Product Number: 84189.
- Width: ½ Inch.
- Length: 1-1/2 Inch.
- Height: ¾ Inch.
- Weight: ¼ Ounce.
- Application: Voice Amplifier Hearing Amplifier.
- Maximum Amplification: 25 dBA gain.
- Power Requirements: AA battery (battery included).
- Rechargeable battery last up to 12 hours.
- 7 hour recharge time.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsMay I know where this is made from? China? USA? Germany?
What is the brand name"Question by: aurora zulueta on Jul 8, 2016 12:24:00 AMThis is a non-branded item. The manufacturer is based in Ohio, but the parts may not be made there.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 10, 2016 3:17:00 PM