Customers Also Bought
Venosan Sportsline Performance Support Knee High Socks 20-30 mmHg offer firm graduated compression to support the legs during exercise and keep legs warm to increase your performance activity. Graduated Compression improves leg circulation to keep the limbs oxygenated which also reduces muscle soreness for improved recovery. These compression stockings are designed with a non-restrictive top band that will comfortably hold up the sock. The sole is soft, designed with a balloon toe and reciprocated heel pocket.
The Venosan Sportsline Unisex Compression Knee High Socks 20-30 mmHg fit both men and women in the color white. The sock material is comprised of nylon, spandex and Coolmax material, a fabric that pulls moisture away from the skin to keep you cool and comfortable.
When choosing a size, shoe size can be used but for a proper fit measure the fullest part of calf and smallest part of the ankle and use the size guide to find the best size to meet your compression needs. Venosan also manufactures Supportline knee highs for women in medium Sportsline Crew Socks in lighter 15-20 mmHg compression.
Features and Benefits
- Compression reduces Muscle Soreness After Exercise
- Faster Recovery Post-Workout
- Firm Compression Support Increases Blood Flow in the Legs
- Non-Restrictive Top Band for Superior Hold
- Made with Coolmax Fabric to Keep You Cool
- Manufacturer: Venosan
- Brand: Sportsline
- Product Numbers: SP69102, SP69103, SP69104, SP69105
- Quantity: Pair
- Size Options: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Compression: 20-30 mmHg
- Compression Level: Firm
- Material: 65% Coolmax, 26% Nylon, 9% Spandex
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Women's Shoe Sizes: 6-8 (Small), 8.5-11 (Medium), 11.5-13 (Large), 13+ (X-Large)
- Men's Shoe Sizes: 7 (Small), 7.5-10 (Medium), 10.5-12 (Large), 12+ (X-Large)
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Venosan Size Chart Compression 20-30 mmHg Gender Unisex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!