VacuMax by EVO is a Portable Aspirator. Weighing only 7 pounds, the VacuMax Portable Aspirator comes with its own carry bag. The VacuMax can be powered with AC, DC, or internal batteryr. This makes the VacuMax Aspirator ideal for patient mobility or as back-up to a larger stationary AC powered unit. The VacuMax Suction Aspirator is also easy-to-use, featuring an accurate, easy to read vacuum guage and a precision regulator.
VacuMax Portable Aspirator Components
- VacuMax 605 Portable Aspirator
- Carry Bag
- 800cc Disposable Canister
- 6' Length of Aspirator Tubing
- 7" Collection Jar Tubing
- 5 Unit Filters
- Hydrophobic Filter
- DC Power Adapter
- AC Power Cord
- Internal Battery
- VacuMax 605 Portable Aspirator Instruction Manual
VacuMax Portable Aspirator Accessories & Replacement Parts
- VacuMax Carry Bag: 605A
- Auto Adapter: 20289
- Complete Air Filter Assembly: 612
- Aspirator Tubing 6': 613
- Collection Jar Tubing 7” (10 pk): T-12
- External Filter (20 pk): 1005
- Right Angle Connector (20 pk): 610E
- Hydrophobic Filter: 611
- Disposable Suction Canister 800cc (12/case) 61012
- Canister Kit (each): 22330 - Call for special order 800-397-5899
VacuMax Portable Aspirator Features & Benefits
- Portable, lightweight design.
- Multi-power sources for more versatility.
- Replacement part available.
VacuMax Portable Aspirator Specifications
- VacuMax Product Number: 605
- FDA #: 510K K941961
- Suction: 20 inHG minimum
- Flow Rate: 12 LPM
- Weight: 7 lbs. 3 oz
- Power Sources: AD, DC or Internal Battery
- VacuMax Portalbe Aspirator Warranty: 1-year
- VacuMax Portalbe Aspirator Battery Warranty: 90-days
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
I want to cancel this order and I will buy it direct.
Home Health Superstore