Customers Also Bought
The MedLine HCS7000 Vac-Assist Suction Aspirator is designed with a durable construction that is ideal for long-term, in-home use. The MedLine Vac-Assist Suction Aspirator is built to withstand daily use.
The Vac-Assist Suction Aspirator (MedLine HCS7000) features a solid handle that helps prevent breakage. It has a heavy-duty vacuum regulator, suction cups that allow it to be stationary, and a quiet motor.
To reduce the risk of fire or burns, keep close supervision on patients and children during use.
Never Operate This Device if:
- The Cord or Plug is Damaged
- It has Been Submerged in Water
- The Device has been Dropped and Damaged
- Only Use on Patients with During Close Supervision
- Do Not Use if You are Drowsy
- Do Not Place the Device Near a Water
How to Set-Up Your Device
Start by connecting your top and bottom end of the collection bottle and bacteria filter. The patient tubing is labeled and accordingly and shows how the collection bottle should be connected. Always make sure the connections are tightened to avoid leaks.
How to Clean the Vac-Assist Suction Aspirator Bottle
This bottle is recommended to be cleaned after each use.
Make sure to unplug and turn off your device to allow the vacuum to drop. While the collection container is still in the holder, remove the bottle and detach the lid. The bottle may now be taken out of the holder and emptied.
Using hot water and gentle soap, such as the Medi-Stat Antimicrobial Liquid Soap or detergent rinse thoroughly and then use a vinegar and water solution to finish the cleaning process. Rinse with hot water and allow to air dry on a towel. After the bottle is dry, use a soft cloth and wash with rubbing alcohol.
How to Clean the Lid
Remove from the suction unit and any power sources. Using a clean cloth and a gentle disinfectant, wipe the unit housing.
How to Clean the Tubing of Your Vac-Assist
Remove the tubing and rinse with hot water and vinegar then allow the tubing to air dry before reconnecting to the device.
The compressor of the Vac-Assist Suction Unit comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-Clean Suction Aspirator
- Designed with a Durable Constructions
- Ideal for Home-Care Use
- Features a Durable Vacuum Regulator
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Product Number: HCS7000
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Size in CC: 800 cm3
- Size in mL: 800 mL
- Unit Compatibility: HCS7000
- Weight: 12.4 lbs
- Flow Range: > 40 LPM
- Sound Level: < 58 dBA
- Length: 14.8 Inch
- Width: 6.8 Inch
- Height: 9.8 Inch
- Maximum Vacuum: 560 ± 3% mm Hg
- Electrical Requirements: HCS7000: AC 115 V 60Hz
- Power Consumption: HCS7000: 70 watts
- Bacteria Filter Pore Size: 0.45 microns
- Collection Bottle Capacity: mL
- Operating Temperature: 10.2 ~15.4 psi
- Storage Temperature: 14° ~ 158° F
- Storage Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
- Storage Atmospheric Pressure: 7.3 ~15.4 psi
- Fuse Specification: Miniature Glass Fuse 5x20mm, Fast Blow (Quick Acting), F2A/250 V
- Equipment Classifications: With respect to protection from electric shock Class I
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions
- Product Brochure contains product brochure
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A