Customers Also Bought
Uplift Commode Assist is a lifting, self-powered commode chair that delivers up to 70% lift assistance! The Commode Assist supports those up to 300lbs/136kgs. The Commode Assist allows patients to stand by themselves after using the commode or toilet. A great product to relieve stress and strain on the joints. A great benefit for those who have lost significant lower or upper body strength. The Uplift Commode Assist is also a great benefit to those who have lost mobility as a result of Muscular dystrophy, Lou Gehrig's desease (ALS), Arthritis, Parkinson's desease, Degenerative joint disease, or Post-operative conditions. The Commode Assist gives patients the help where independence and privacy are most needed. The Commode Assist also can be used as a standalone, or placed over the toilet.Uplift Commode Assist Features and Benefits
- Slowly lifts up to 300lbs/136kg with 70% lift assistance.
- Self-powered lifting seat releases slowly as you stand.
- Cushioning pads increase your comfort as the seat lowers.
- Non-skid rubber feet for patient safety.
- Release lever and auto-lock keep seat in place until you're ready to get up.
- Removable back rest allows for easier placement over the toilet.
- Fits over most standard toilets.
- Removable snap-on seat is easy to clean.
- Includes cover and splash guard, and bucket that slides out.
- Extendable legs with five different height settings.
- Steel frame coated in white powder protects against moisture.
- Coveted "Ease-of-Use" Commendation by the Arthritis Foundation.
Uplift Commode Assist Specifications
- Uplift Commode Assist product number: CA2OO
- Base Dimensions
- Depth: 21 in/53 cm
- Width: 26 in/66 cm
- Seat Dimensions
- Depth: 16.5 in/42 cm
- Width: 16.5 in/42 cm
- Seat Height
- Minimum: 17 in/42 cm
- Maximum: 23 in/58 cm
- Lift Height: 10 in/25 cm @ 20°
- Product Weight: 22.9 lbs / 9.5 kg
- Weight Capacity: Up to 300 lbs/136 kg.
- Color: White.
- Material: Steel.
- Application: Portable Commode Assistance.
- UPC: 627394312047.
- HPCPCS Code: E0171
- Warranty: 1 year
Carex Commode Additional Information
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIS THIS COMMODE THE SAME SIZE AS A REGULAR COMMODE AND COULD I TELL ME THE WIDTH AND MAX HIEGHT.Question by: DOUG PAYNE on Mar 15, 2016 9:13:48 AMComplete dimensions for the commode are as follows:
Depth: 21 in/53 cm
Width: 26 in/66 cm
Depth: 16.5 in/42 cm
Width: 16.5 in/42 cm
Minimum: 17 in/42 cm
Maximum: 23 in/58 cmAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 24, 2016 3:31:00 PM
Based on your history