Customers Also Bought
Drive Universal Cell Phone and Tablet Mounts work with most devices, regardless of manufacturer. Both of these mounts attach to your scooter or wheelchair to hold your phone or tablet while you ride to keep your hands free. This prevents you from dropping your phone and losing it as you cruise around. This scooter accessory makes one-hand operation easier since you do not need to hold the device as you use it. Other features include a ball joint which allows you to rotate the device 360 degrees to give you the optimal viewing angle for any occasion. Also, these mounts feature textured and cushioned rubber padding to grip your phone and not damage it.
Another popular accessory by Drive Medical that you may want to check out is the Armrest Bag Accessory that includes a drink holder and a zippered pocket to keep personal items.
Features and Benefits
- Rubber Padding is Cushioned to Avoid Damage to Device
- Texture on Padding Improves Grip on Device
- Ball Joint Rotates 360 Degrees for Optimal Viewing Angles
- Holds Most Cell Phones and Tablets
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: AB2300, AB2400
- Maximum Phone Width: 3.7 Inch
- Minimum Tablet Width: 7 Inch
- Maximum Tablet Width: 11 Inch
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!