Umbrella Canes are speciality canes with the obvious, unique function of protecting you from getting caught wet in the rain. The Umbrella Cane with Offset T Handle, by Drive Medical, is designed to use both cane and umbrella if you have to. With a simple push of the trigger, cane and umbrella are separated.
Yes, two tools in one. The walking cane portion has a comfortable 'T style' hand grip with a gloss black finish. It will support a weight up to 200 pounds. This walking cane is pulled out of the umbrella sleeve with the push of a pin. It is adjustable from 33-1/2 to 36 inches.
The umbrella has an attractive plaid pattern that expands out when the inner sleeve is pushed up the shaft and locked into position.
The Umbrella Cane with Offset T Handle comes with a plaid sleeve, featuring the same pattern as the umbrella fabric. The umbrella cane slips neatly inside for storage.
Umbrella Cane with Offset T Handle Features and Benefits
- Cane Easily Seperates from Umbrella
- Umbrella protects you from rain, while the cane helps you walk.
- Attractive Plaid Design.
- The cane will support weight up to 200 pounds.
The Umbrella Cane with Offset T Handle Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: RTL10399
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Height: (Adjustable)33.5-36 Inches
- Handle Size: 3 Inch W x 3 Inch H
- Weight Capacity: 200lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!