Customers Also Bought
Cypress Medical Trilon Vinyl Exam Powder Free Nonsterile Gloves have a smooth finish for a better feel and is tactile to help with a better grip. The vinyl gloves have a beaded cuff to prevent rolling or bunching up the hand while being worn. These single-use gloves are clear, have a polymer coating on the inside and don't contain any powder. The fingertips are thick, measuring .10 millimeters (4 mil) and measure at 9.6 inches to offer plenty of room to fit the hand.
The gloves are non-sterile, should be worn only for one use and are not made with any latex to avoid allergic reactions. They have a universal, ambidextrous fitting so each person can use them on either hand. The gloves are not meant to be used for chemotherapy of any kind.
Product Features and Benefits
- Polymer Coat for Smooth Application
- Very Thick for Additional Protection
- 9.6 Inches Long for a Better Fit
- Smooth Finish for Better Feel
- Tactile Feel for a Better Grip
- Beaded Cuff Prevents Roll-ups
- Manufacturer: McKesson, formerly Cypress Medical
- Brand: Trilon
- Chemo Rated: Not Approved
- Powder Free: Yes
- Sterile: No
- Product Numbers: 25-92, 25-94, 25-96, 25-98
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Color Clear Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Non-Textured Thickness 4 mil
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- the x large is not really x large