Customers Also Bought
The Pon-e 48V three wheeled, electric carving scooter from Trikke is one the higher end offerings from the product line. With this scooter, in addition to the one-of-a-kind carving experience obtained through the unique three cambering wheel design, you also get a top-of-the-line brushless, geared hub motor powered by a 48V Lithium Ion battery. This electric motor will get you cruising up to 16mpg for a range of up to 16 miles. The electric motor gives you the great flexibility of deciding when you want to carve it up on your own power, or when you need an extra boost to help get you up those tough hills.
The Pon-e has a 10 inch front tire and two 9.5 inch rear tires. The larger tires on the Pon-e help you to actualize the output of the more powerful motor and really use it to its full potential. With 2 rear disk brakes you can be sure that you can stop safely at any time. Even with the bigger size, power, and other awesome features of the Pon-e 48V, it still only weighs a total of 46 pounds.
The 48V 11.25Ah quick swap battery has an impressive capacity and takes only five hours for a full recharge. This gives you a lot of flexibility to go out and ride as long and far as you want and still be able to have it charged and ready to go again on short notice. The Pon-e line is built with high quality, durable and lightweight aluminum. The frame is foldable for easier storage and transportation in between uses. This awesome carving scooter is an all around awesome scooter!
- Additional Information
- HandlebarsFully Adjustable Gull-Wing Handlebars
- Dual BrakesDual Rear Hand Activated Brakes
- Drive SystemElectric Motor
- ControllerElectric Motor Auto Shutdown When Idle
- Battery CasingQuick Swap Battery Casing
- Tires10" Front and 9.5 Inch Rear Air Tires
- Motor48V 350W Brushless Geared Hub Motor
- Battery48V 11.25Ah Quick Swap Battery
- Charging Time Duration5 Hours
- Range16 Miles Max or 22 Miles Econo
- Speed ThrottleOne-third Grip Twist
- Weight Capacity250 lbs
- Frame Warranty3 Year
- Battery Warranty2 Year
- Electrical Components Warranty18 Month
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!