Customers Also Bought
The Trapeze Bar with Brown-Vein Finish, by Drive Medical, is a device to allow those who have difficulty positioning themselves in bed to lift their torso. The trapeze suspends a ring for the user to grasp and pull, anchored by the accompanying angled tubing that is supported by the bed frame. This is a durable two-piece set that is affordable and reliable for anyone that may have mobility issues and need assistance positioning themselves or when entering or exiting the bed.
This trapeze bar is constructed of heavy gauge steel tubing with a decorative brown-vein finish. This is highly durable and provides maximum support for the user. It simply clasps to the headboard and is adjustable to fit most manufacturer's sizes. No tools are needed to install the trapeze. It is fully adjustable too, where the height, length and horizontal position can be easily set by hand.
The Drive Trapeze Bar includes all the components to put it together. It includes the trapeze bar, triangle chains and clamps. It supports a user's weight up to 250 pounds. The device weighs 24 pounds.
Trapeze Bar with Brown-Vein Finish Features and Benefits
- The trapeze helps the user lift their torso where they would not otherwise be able to do so.
- The trapeze can be fastened to the headboard.
- The heavy gauge steel is durable and can support heavy weight.
- The bar is decorated with a brown-vein finish.
- It is fully adjustable in height, length and horizontal position.
Trapeze Bar with Brown-Vein Finish Specifications
- Product Number: 13009KT-BV
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Includes: Trapeze Bar, Triangle Chains and Clamps
- Material: Tubular Steel
- HCPCS: E0910
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!