Trapeze bars make it easier for those who have difficulty moving and positioning their body in bed. The Competitor Trapeze Bar, by Drive Medical, is made especially for the Competitor Semi-Electric Bed so that patients using the bed can grasp a ring to help re-position their legs or torso, to move their body in different position lying down, or to help get in and out of bed. It consists of a triangular ring, a reinforced belt and collar, and a boom arm. The boom arm will extend up and over the top end of the bed. The collar, which is attached to the belt and ring, will simply slip over the boom arm. The collar is kept from slipping off by the raised ridges on the bar that will catch it as it slides back or forward.
The trapeze grabber ring is ridged for a better grip. The belt that extends the ring can be adjusted to different heights above the patient's head. Drive Medical also manufactures Free Standing Trapeze Bars, including a Heavy Duty Trapeze with Wheels and a Bariatric Trapeze.
Product Features and Benefits
- The trapeze is made for the Drive Competitor Semi-Electric Bed.
- The ring will extend down so the patient can use it to lift and position their body.
- The trapeze ring has ridges to provide better grip.
- It is easy to install on the built-in rail receptacle located on bed frame.
- Includes strap and triangle
- Manufactured with heavy gauge steel tubing for maximum strength.
- Manufacturer Number: 15560TRAPEZE
- Width: 2 Inch
- Length: 28 Inch
- Height: 60 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs there another picture of this product?Question by: TRACY HARRIS on Oct 19, 2017 7:30:00 AMThe photo is the only one available from the manufacturer. For more specific information it's best to contact the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 20, 2018 1:28:00 PM