Other Tranquility product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tranquility SlimLine Breathable Briefs are disposable briefs with breathable sides that allow air to circulate in and around the body. These briefs help promote healthy skin by allowing the skin to breathe. Micro hook closure tabs grip the cloth like outer layer to securely fasten the brief in place and allow for multiple openings. micro hook closure tabs also have an easy grip, finger-lift edge so that briefs may be opened with one hand. Countered core quickly absorbs fluid and follows the curves of the body for a snug secure fit.
SlimLine incontinence products include the SlimLine Original Briefs, SlimLine Belted Undergarments and SlimLine Liners. Tranquility also manufactures adult briefs, overnight diapers, and disposable underpads.
Tranquility SlimLine Breathable Briefs Features & Benefits
- Tear away side seams.
- Disposable absorbent briefs.
- Heavy absorption.
- Body contours.
- Comfortable fit.
- Helps keep skin dry.
- Protection for fragile or sensitive skin improving wearer comfort.
- Cloth-like material means no plastic against the skin.
- High capacity eliminates leakage and reduces laundry.
Tranquility SlimLine Breathable Briefs Specifications
- Tranquility SlimLine Breathable Briefs Product Numbers: 2305, 2306, 2307.
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Waist/Hip Sizes: 32 to 44 Inch, 45 to 58 Inch, 59 to 64 Inch.
- Absorbency: Heavy.
- Application: Incontinence Briefs.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Leg Style: Inner leg cuffs.
- Brief Style: Tab Closure.
- Type: Disposable.
- Backing Material: Cloth-like.
- Manufacturer: Principle Business Enterprises.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Codes: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tranquility Principle Business Brand Tranquility Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!