Other Tranquility product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tranquility Topliner Booster Pads are worn inside your briefs to add an extra layer of protection. The pads are available in multiple shapes and absorbency levels to fit a wide range of needs. The hourglass shape is designed to address bowel incontinence needs, while the rectangular pads service urinary incontinence. The flow-through design of the TopLiner pads absorb to capacity without leakage until transitioning to the primary undergarment, allowing the user to go about their day worry-free. Pair with heavy absorbency underpads to be prepared for every incontinence need.
Clearly Defined Absorbency
Many incontinence products have vague or differing criteria for absorbency. There is no common standard for absorbency testing and this can lead to a lot of confusion for customers. Many products might have similar names or sizes but differ greatly between brands. Tranquility aims to solve this problem using the CUP (Capacity Under Pressure) system of measurement. Capacity Under Pressure measurements define the total amount of liquid a product can hold regardless of the stresses placed upon it.
Capacity Under Pressure
- Mini - 5.7 oz
- Standard - 10.9 oz
- Super - 14.2 oz
- Contour - 13.6 oz
- Super-Plus Contour - 27.5 oz
Features and Benefits
- Fits Any Brief for Added Absorbent Capacity
- Flow-Through Design Extends Use of Disposable Briefs
- Clearly Defined Absorbency with No Pre-Capacity Leakage
- Reduces Odor, Keeps User Dry, and Neutralizes pH
- Adhesive Strip for Custom Fitting
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Peach Mat Core? Peach Mat Core is a unique technology that locks up the moisture, keeping the user's skin dry, odor-free, and bacteria-free.
Who should use these? Tranquility TopLiner's are ideal for users with bowel incontinence and don't want to change their pull-up or diaper as frequently. Another great use is for wearers who struggle to find a good fit and need a little extra to fill in the gaps. These are also great for those who are traveling and want an easily removable addition to their briefs.
What is a booster pad? Also known as a diaper doubler or insert, booster pads add extra absorbency to a disposable undergarment with a flow-through design
Can booster pads be used alone? No. Booster pads do not have an impermeable backing and are designed to allow voids to flow through and into the incontinence product.
Is the packaging discreet? Yes. All orders ship in plain, unmarked boxes to maintain customer privacy.
Can two of these be worn at once? While acknowledging the risk of added bulk and potential discomfort, yes, these booster pads are capable of doubling-up for extra protection!
How to Apply TopLiner Booster Pads
- Remove the release paper from the adhesive strip and dispose in a waste container (no adhesive strip on Contour Pad).
- Position in the target area of briefs, undergarments, or protective underwear.
- For women: Fold the booster pad in half with the adhesive strip adhering to itself and position in the undergarment for double layer absorbency.
- For men: DO NOT remove the adhesive backing. Fold the booster pad over the top of the penis with the release paper to the outside, apply the absorbent undergarment as usual.
- For both: Position the booster pad horizontally across the stomach with the adhesive side up.
- Apply the absorbent undergarment as usual and adhere the pad. Can also be put over each hip.
- Change as often as you feel comfortable.
- Manufacturer: Tranquility
- Product Numbers: 2060, 2070, 2072, 3096, 3097
- Mini - 10.5 x 2.75 Inches
- Standard - 14 x 4 Inches
- Super - 15 x 4.25 Inches
- Contour - 21.5 x 13.5 Inches
- Super-Plus Contour - 32 x 14 Inches
Manuals and Documents
Tranquility TopLiner Booster Pad Video (1:05 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tranquility Principle Business Brand Tranquility Ships Free Yes Absorption Light Backsheet Material Cloth-like Odor Control Light Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.