Other Tranquility product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Imagine fewer incontinence underwear changes and less concern about leaks and rashes. Tranquility TopLiner Unisex Booster Pads give their users just that. These pads are moisture-barrier-free and designed to be placed inside Incontinence Underwear for added protection and extended incontinence underwear use. This added protection can be especially useful for wearers and caregivers during times when incontinence can be difficult to manage, such as during extended outings and travel. In addition to these benefits, these pads often translate to less money spent and fewer overnight changes so everyone can get a better night's rest. They can even be wrapped around the wearer's hip to prevent leaks that result from sleeping on one's side.
The thin design makes them an easy and comfortable fit, yet they still maintain effective levels of absorbency. Several sizes at two styles are available, so pretty much everyone will be able to find the perfect fit for them. The Super Plus Contour design, for example, works great with bariatric-sized underwear, such as the AIR-Plus Bariatric Disposable Briefs. Both Standard and Contour design options are provided.
What Makes Booster Pads Effective?
How Do They Work?
TopLiner Booster Pads have no waterproof backing, which means liquid can flow through the pad and into the incontinence underwear underneath. It doesn't do this all at once, however. The pad is the first line of defense and it traps liquid, disperses it across itself, and then fills to capacity before allowing liquid to begin to seep into the incontinence underwear. This means the pad can be removed without the need for an entire underwear change if the user is on the go.
Trademark Peach Mat Core Guarantee
In addition to their smart design, these pads feature the trademark Peach Mat technology. The Peach Mats in these products contain a proprietary composite structure of tissues, cellulose, super-absorbent polymers, and materials that disperse liquid across the area of the pad. These features guarantee Tranquility product wearers enhanced skin dryness and more balanced urine pH levels for skin protection and safety. They also help prevent microbial growth for infection prevention and reduce odors to impede unpleasant smells and patient distress. These benefits have been tested clinically, so Tranquility guarantees Peach Mat effectiveness.
Features and Benefits
- Creates Added Protection for Heavy Leaks
- Extends Use of Incontinence Underwear
- Flow-Through Design
- Locks Moisture Away From the Rest of the Body
- Keeps Skin Dry
- Helps Prevent Rashes
- Makes Overnight Changes Less Commonly Needed
- Fewer Changes Means Less Money Spent
- Thin, Comfortable Design
- Great for Extended Outings and Travel
- Trademark Peach Mat Core Guarantee
- Prevents Odors
- Neutralizes Urine pH
- Prevents Microbial Growth
- Comes in Traditional and Contour Styles
- Five Size and Style Options Available
Who Would Find This Product Useful?
This products is perfect for anyone who:
- has age-related incontinence
- has special needs-related incontinence
- has especially heavy incontinence
- wants added protection
- deals with leaks or rashes
- wants fewer overnight changes
- wants to travel without concern of accidents
Frequently Asked Questions
How do they work?
The pads are laid over a primary pair of incontinence underwear to absorb additional leakage. There is no moisture-proof layer to these pads, so once they are full they moisture moves easily into the underwear below.
What are the dimensions of these pads?
This depends on the size and style selection. These are the dimensions of each pad type:
- Tranquility TopLiner Mini Booster Pads (2072): 10.5 x 2.75 Inches
- Tranquility TopLiner Regular Booster Pads (2070): 14 x 4 Inches
- Tranquility TopLiner Booster Contour Pads (3096): 21.5 x 13.5 Inches
- Tranquility TopLiner Super Booster Pad (2060): 15 x 4.25 Inches
- Tranquility TopLiner Super-Plus Contour Booster Pads (3097): 32 x 14 Inches
How absorbent are these pads?
The product line ranges widely in terms of absorbency. These are the capacities of each pad type:
- Mini (2072): 5.7 Ounces
- Regular (2070): 14 x 4 Inches
- Contour (3096): 13.6 Ounces
- Super (2060): 14.2 Ounces
- Super-Plus Contour (3097): 27.5 Ounces
Can these be used with everyday underwear?
No. They are designed to be used in addition to incontinence underwear for extra protection. They do not have waterproof backing, so they would not be affective with everyday underwear.
Can two of these be worn at once?
While acknowledging the risk of added bulk and potential discomfort, yes, they are capable of doubling up for extra protection!
Is the packaging discreet?
Yes. All orders ship in plain, unmarked boxes to maintain customer privacy.
- WTS Vinyl Examination Gloves: Clear gloves that can be used to protect the hands while changing incontinence briefs and liners.
- Cleansing Wipes: Hypoallergenic wet wipes infused with moisturizing aloe vera.
- Heavy Duty Underpads: Extra-absorbent, extra-durable underpads for the protection of wheelchairs, furniture, and changing areas.
- Attends Booster Pads: 3.75- x 11.5-inch pads made from a soft, non-woven airlaid fabric that can absorb eight to 10 times its weight.
- Dignity Super-Duty Pads: made with a cloth-like material. This product is 4 x 12 inches in size.
- Select Pads:Moderate absorption pads designed to fill to capacity before passing additional fluid onto the underneath incontinence briefs.
- Manufacturer: Tranquility
- Brand: TopLiner
- Product Number: 2060, 2070, 2072, 3096, 3097
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Cloth-Like
- Color: White, Peach
- Usage: Disposable
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Sizes: Mini, Regular, Regular Contour, Super, Super-Plus Contour
- Capacity Options: 5.7 Ounces, 10.9 Ounces, 13.6 Ounces, 14.2 Ounces, 27.5 Ounces
- Dimension Options: 10.5 x 2.75 Inches, 14 x 4 Inches, 15 x 4.25 Inches, 21.5 x 13.5 Inches, 32 x 14 Inches
- Product Type: Incontinence Booster Pads
- Incontinence Type: Urine and Bowel
- Product Styles: Standard, Contour
- Application: Incontinence Care
Manuals and Documents
- Tranquility Brochure contains manufacturer and product details.
- Manufacturer Catalog and Care Guide contains information about Tranquility products.
- Product Flyer contains product description and specifications.
The Tranquility Challenge - Premium Incontinence Protection (0:47 minutes)
How Tranquility Can Help Caregivers of Alzheimer's Patients (1:58 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tranquility Principle Business Brand Tranquility Ships Free Yes Absorption Light Backsheet Material Cloth-like Odor Control Light Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.