Other Tranquility product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tranquility EliteCare Briefs offer super absorbency for incontinence protection. With a capacity of up to 44 ounces, the EliteCare Briefs hold fluid under pressure all day or all night. Constructed with a PowerSorb Micro-layer which increases absorbency without adding extra bulk to the brief, these high capacity briefs are more discreet than competitor briefs. A cloth-like outer layer adds additional discreetness. The absorbent core is ultra-thin, yet ultra-dense to draw in fluid and retain it. Even under pressure, fluid is locked into the non-pulp absorbent layer. Your skin remains drier and more comfortable.
Tranquility EliteCare Briefs neutralize pH in urine to inhibit bacterial growth. Micro-hook tab closure allows readjustment of the tabs. These incontinence briefs come with Kufguards® (inner leg cuffs) to channel fluids into the core. Kufguards help to contain high volume urge episodes and bowel incontinence. A dual wetness indicator turns from yellow to blue when moisture is present, thus eliminating unnecessary changes and reducing costs. Tranquility EliteCare Briefs provide all day or all night incontinence protection and is the “all solutions brief.” Tranquility also manufactures incontinent underwear, booster incontinence pads, guard pads for men, insert liner pads, overnight diapers, adult diaper briefs, and disposable mattress underpads.
Tranquility EliteCare Briefs Features & Benefits
- PowerSorb micro-layer increases absorbent capacity without adding extra bulk to the brief.
- Ultra-thin, ultra-dense, non-pulp retention layer draws fluid in and retains it, not allowing fluid to be forced out even under pressure.
- Keeps fluid away from your skin to keep you drier and reduces odor.
- Fluid is pH neutralized, inhibiting harmful bacterial growth.
- Cloth-like outer layer with micro-hook closure tabs provide for closure around the body and is re-adjustable.
- Kufguards or inner leg cuffs channel fluid into the core, helping to contain high volume urge episodes and bowel incontinence.
- Dual wetness indicator that turns from yellow to blue when moisture is present, thus eliminating unnecessary changes and reducing costs.
- Offers an increased level of absorbency to accommodate individual needs
- Provides more protection and extended wear-time.
- Extended wear-time allows for uninterrupted sleep, keeping appointments and confidence to travel, all without compromising skin integrity.
Tranquility EliteCare Briefs Specifications
- EliteCare Briefs Product Numbers: 2412, 2413 2414.
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Waist/Hip Sizes: 32 to 44 Inch, 45 to58 Inch, 56 to 64 Inch.
- Topsheet Material: Polymer.
- Backsheet Material: Cloth-like.
- Application: Incontinence Brief.
- Fastener Type: Micro-hook.
- Brief Style: Tab Closure.
- Brief Type: Daytime/Overnight
- Color: White.
- Gender: Unisex.
- User: Adult.
- Latex Free.
- Manufacturer: Tranquility Principle Business.
- Brand: EliteCare.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
Tranquility Elite Briefs Review 44 oz Absorbency (0:39 Minutes)
It’s time for the biggest news in brief capacity without the bulk. This ultra-thin, non-pulp retention layer draws the fluid in and retains it even under pressure. EliteCare’s 44oz capacity provides extended wear time – meaning, fewer changes. Giving you more freedom for the daily activities for quality sleep to make the most of each and every day. EliteCare is the all-day, all-night, all solutions for you. Freedom to spend your time the way you want.
The Tranquility Challenge (0:48 minutes)
Tranquility EliteCare Review Video (5:00 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tranquility Principle Business Sub Brand Tranquility Absorption Super Backsheet Material Cloth-like
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history