Customers Also Bought
TR2 Patient Alarm, by AliMed, are tamper-proof patient alarms, perfect for patients who abuse their alarms, disconnect the sensor cable, or try to turn them off. Featuring "Always On" Technology, patients can not switch the alarms off and caregivers can't forget to switch them on! To activate, simply insert the battery, and it's good to go. All settings are concealed under the battery cover to discourage tampering.
TR2 Patient Alarm feature hidden dual-reset buttons which must be pressed in unison to reset the alarm. The sensor cables are held in place via a lock-n-load switch, which triggers the alarm if opened. The alarm is protected from drops and other misuse. Compatible with all of AliMed's bed and chair systems.
Vitality Medical also carries other monitoring devices, such as the FallGuard Dual Fall Monitor Alarm Pull String Magnet.
TR2 Patient Alarm Features and Benefits:
- Resilient Rubber Bumpers Absorb Impact.
- Hidden Reset Buttons.
- Lock-N-Load Switch Makes Removing Cable Challenging For Patients.
- Captured Screw In Battery Cover Can't Fall Out and Get Lost.
- 85 or 100-dB Alarm Settings.
- Chime or Alert Options.
- Two Concealed Reset Buttons.
- Low-Battery Light.
- Nurse-Call Jack.
- Rubber Bumpers.
- For Use with Sensor Devices Only - Sensor Pads, Bed/Chair, Seatbelts, Bed Belt, Cushions.
TR2 Patient Alarm Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Requires 4 AA Batteries, Included
- Compatible With All of AliMed's Bed and Chair Systems.
- Product Numbers: 710985, 71098510, 70985
TR2 Patient Alarm Video:
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A