Customers Also Bought
Who uses Dynarex 3139 Tourniquets? Medical professionals who need to temporarily constrict the blood flow of a patient.
Why they love them: Dynarex Tourniquets are latex-free, making them suitable even for patients with latex allergies or sensitivities.
Dynarex Tourniquets Latex Free Overview
The Dynarex Tourniquets are constructed of strong, tear-resistant material for optimal performance. They are entirely latex-free, so they can be safely used on or by those with latex allergies or sensitivities. This reliable tourniquet is highly elastic, so it can stretch as far as needed without tearing or ripping. Its superior performance makes Dynarex Latex Free Tourniquets a great choice for doctors’ offices, hospitals, and more.
Looking for more IV supplies? Be sure to check out the range of supplies Vitality Medical has available.
Product Features and Benefits
- Latex-Free Material Protects Against Latex Allergies and Sensitivity
- Reliability Guaranteed
- Superior Elastic Construction
- Easy To Use and Apply
- Optimal Elasticity in 1 x 18 Inch Roll
More Tourniquets Latex Free
- The Medline Latex-Free Tourniquet is individually rolled and banded for easy dispensing.
- The BD Vacutainer Stretch Latex-Free Tourniquet is designed to stretch for those who need just a little more.
- The McKesson Tourniquets have a textured, slip-resistant surface for easy handling.
- Manufacturer: Dynarex
- Product Number: 3139
- Length: 18 Inches
- Width: 1 Inch
- Usage: Disposable
- Material: Synthetic Rubber
- Color: Blue
- Securing Method: Tie
- Sterility: Not Sterile
- Latex: Latex-Free
- Application: Tourniquet
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information