Toe Socks are used to help relieve the effects of bunions, hammer toes and toe alignment issues as well as extra comfort. Toe Socks have individual pockets for each toe and fit snuggly like a glove. The gentle arch compression on these Finger Socks helps realign toes and reduce foot pain. By separating each toe, the Toe Socks reduce friction and moisture to provide more comfort and less pain. Each toe is provided ample wiggle room and breathing space to remain dry and comfy.
Toe Socks come with a fitted heel that prevents slipping and bunching. A ribbed band over the arch offers lift and support. Textured soles on these comfortable Foot Gloves offer gripping power and more protection from slipping on hard surface floors. Manufactured with a cotton and spandex blend, these Split Toe Socks come in two colors—black and white. You do not need to choose between these two attractive colors, Vitality Medical will send you a pair of each color with your purchase.
Toe Socks Features & Benefits
- These Glove Socks are Toe Socks for Men or Toe Socks for Women.
- Ankle high socks with individual pockets for each toe.
- Eases painful bunions or hammer toes.
- Keeps your toes and feet drier and more comfortable.
- Textured soles help reduce slipping on bare floors.
- Promotes balance by stretching out the toes.
- Stretches foot muscles and reduces foot pain.
- Purchase includes two pairs of socks, one gray pair and one black pair.
Toe Socks Specifications
- Split Toe Socks Product Number: 83772.
- Size Options: Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Weight: 6 Ounces.
- Colors: Black or Gray.
- Unisex Design.
- Materials: Fabric Blend of 90% Organic Cotton and 10% Spandex.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the difference is size large and xl?Question by: Kelly on Nov 27, 2015 6:54:07 AMLarge fits men's shoe size 10-12; women's 11-13
XL fits men's 12 1/2 - 14; women's 13 1/2 - 15Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 8, 2016 4:07:00 PM