Customers Also Bought
Toad Finger Splint, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, is specifically designed to support phalangeal joints, especially without the use of tape.
Made of flexible aluminum, you can bend this finger splint to a position delivers optimal comfort. This finger splint, additionally, offers foam padding for user comfort.
Purchase now and secure your fracture from further exacerbation today! However, if this splint does not meet your rehabilitative needs, make sure to check out our other selection of splints, such as this Velcro finger splint and finger injury kit, here.
Toad Finger Splint Features and Benefits
- Bendable design for your comfort.
- Foam padding.
- Protects the tip of your finger.
Toad Finger Splint Specifications
- Product Numbers: 25-3014PK, 25-3015PK, and 25-3016PK.
- Sizes: SM, MD, and LG.
- Application: To protect and stabilize fractures of the phalangeal joints.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: A4570.
Size Measurement Small 2 1/8" Medium 2 3/4" Large 2 7/8"
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A