The Drive Medical Titan P22 Wheelchair is designed for users seeking a mobility aid with power and style. It is built for indoor and outdoor use and features anti-tip wheels that allow it to easily glide over most terrain. It is designed with a swivel seat that is height adjustable and has a fold-down backrest. The Titan P22 features padded armrests that are adjustable and removable and a contoured seat that provides ultimate comfort. The back of the seat reclines and includes an adjustable headrest.
The Drive Titan P22 Power Wheelchair comes with a positioning belt and interchangeable color panels (red and blue) that are easily swapped whenever you feel like changing the look of your wheelchair. It comes with a sturdy footplate that can be flipped-up and height adjusted. It features a programmable controller, anti-tip wheels, and non-marking, flat-free tires. This wheelchair has a weight capacity of 300 lbs and is available in two seat sizes: 18 x 18 inch and 20 x 20 inch.
Product Features and Benefits
- Interchangeable Color Panels
- Adjustable Flip-Up Foot Plate
- Programmable Controller
- Non-Marking, Flat-Free Tires
- Freewheel Operation
- Length Adjustable Controller Mount
- Reclining Seat Back w/Adjustable Headrest
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number:
- Actual Product Weight: 163 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 35AH
- Battery Weight: 44 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Casters: 6"
- Charger: Offboard, 3A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 40A
- Drive Wheels: 10" x 3" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Heaviest Piece: 68 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 200W x 3900rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 44"
- Overall Product Length: 40"
- Overall Product Width: 25"
- Primary Product Color: Red, Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Weight: 43 lbs
- Seat Width: 18", 20"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.5"-23"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 16"-18.5"
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 25"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 119 lbs
- Frame Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Electronic Controller: 24 Months
- Train Components: 24 Months
- Battery Warranty: 6 Months
Manuals and Documents
- Owner's Manual contains use and care instructions
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
- Parts Diagram contains product parts catalog
Connect to the World Around You with the Titan Power Wheelchair Video (2:59 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!