Customers Also Bought
Titan Power Wheelchair
- Swivel Seat
- Reclining Backrest with headrest options
- Anti-Tip Device
- Flat-Free Non-Marking Wheels
- Fold-down Backrest
- Removable Armrests
- Click for All Product Features
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Max Range: 15 miles
- Turing Radius: 25 inch
- Weight with Battery: 155 lbs
- Heaviest Piece Weight: 68 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Click for All Product Specifications
Titan Power Wheelchair, manufactured by Drive Medical, is a comfortable and stylish power wheelchair that provides mobility indoors and outdoors. The Titan uses a unique front wheel set-up that positions the drive wheel forward at the user's center of gravity, making it extremely stable and high performing over small obstacles. The Titan features a 25 inch turning radius that allows it to navigate tight, enclosed spaces with ease. This product features a unique design with it's ability to change the color panels to red or blue whenever you want.
The Titan is ideal for user's on the go with it's simple disassembly. This product can be disassembled with no tools and converts into components that can be loaded into a car, truck or van without the need of an additional vehicle rack. The seat provides comfort and is height adjustable with recline ability of 125 degrees. The wheels are anti-tip, non-marking and flat free, so that you can go about your day with confidence. This power wheelchair features padded, removable armrests that can facilitate patient transfers and usability. The footplate can be flipped up or used as is giving you the option to rest your feet or not. Get to where you want to go in the style you want when you want. BUY Titan Power Wheelchair from Vitality Medical today.
Anatomy of the Titan Power Chair
Detailed Features and Benefits
- Simple No Tools Disassembly
- Height Adjustable Swivel Seat with Fold-Down Backrest
- Interchangeable Color Panels of Red or Blue
- Seat Back Reclines and Includes Adjustable Headrest
- Adjustable-Length Controller Mount
- Removable Arm Rests
- Padded Arm Rests are Adjustable
- Adjustable Flip-Up Footplate
- Positioning Belt Included
- Programmable Controller
- Flat-Free Non-Marking Wheels
Detailed Product Specifications
- Product Numbers: TITAN18CS, TITAN20CS, TITANLB18CS
- Width: 25 Inches
- Length: 40 Inches
- Seat Depth: 18 Inches
- Overall Dimensions: 24 W x 40 L Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 Miles
- Turning Radius: 25 Inch
- Climbing Angle: 6 Degrees
- Ground Clearance: 2.5 Inches
- Floor-To-Seat Height: 20.5 to 23 Inches
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 40A
- Motors (2): 24V x 35AH x 3900 RPM
- Battery: 12V x 35AH (U1)
- Charger: 3A Off Board
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Caster Wheels: 6 x 2 Inches Solid
- Drive Wheels: 10 x 3 Inches, Flat-Free
- Base Weight: 68 lbs.
- Battery Weight (Pair): 44 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 43 lbs.
- Total Weight: 158 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: H0821
- Drive Medical Wheelchair Frame Warranty: Lifetime
- Electronics and Drive Train Warranty: 14 Months
- Battery Warranty: 6 Months
Titan Review Video (2:59 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Marketing Flyer displays product highlights.
- Titan Manual offers a user guide to this product.
- Maintenance Guide provides a daily, weekly and monthly chart for recommended checks and maintenance.
- Specifications displays details of product size and performance.
- Titan Warranty presents the manufacturer's warranty information.
- Product Comparison
Max Speed 5 mph 4 mph 4 mph Max Range 15 miles 15 miles 15 miles Max Slope 6° 6° 7.5° Turning Radius 30, 32, or 33 inch 25 inch 24 inch Drive Wheel Rear Front Front Weight with Battery 156 lbs 158 lbs 186 lbs Weight Capacity 300 lbs 300 lbs 300 lbs Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsThis product can be disassembled with no tools and converts into components that can be loaded into a car, truck or van without the need of an additional vehicle rack.
How is this achieved?Question by: premlata on Apr 23, 2016 4:11:00 PMWe've added a manual that will show how to properly attach and detach the chair and its parts.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 23, 2017 9:22:00 AM