ThermaZone Disposable Pads are pads that work in conjunction with the ThermaZone Continuous Thermal Therapy Devices to deliver hot and cold therapy to muscle groups and joints on the body. These durable, single-use pads are specifically designed to adjust and fit around the torso or limbs to bring pain relief and are an effective joint pain treatment.
ThermaZone Disposable Pads maintain their effectiveness for the duration of time needed to heal. From post-op to recovery, you can expect the pad materials to hold up and give the pain relief and healing you need to get back to your healthy self.
There are many injuries, ailments and post-op surgeries that can lead to pain where hot and cold therapy would be most advantageous. In addition to joint pain treatment, the following are possible uses for ThermaZone Disposable Pads:
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Pain
- Back Aches
- Bulging Discs
- Shoulder Instability
- Postoperative Joint Surgery
The ThermaZone device and pads are small and light enough to carry from one location to another. If post-surgical healing needs to begin immediately, the device can be easily brought right into the recovery room without issue.
The ThermaZone device has a broad temperature range from 38°F to 125°F and 20 different comfort level settings. These heat and cold pad interiors are coated plastic, which helps prevent fluid transfer and contamination. No ice is needed. The device simply operates on two ounces of distilled water that is sent through the pad when operating. The pad is connected by quick-release ports and can attach and detach as needed. When therapy is complete, the pads can simply be disposed.
Manufactured by ThermaZone,
Products purchased after 1/1/2015 are now available with a 1 year warranty.
ThermaZone Disposable Pads Features and Benefits
- The pads are uniquely constructed to fit around different areas of the body.
- Reduce or eliminate pain medication with the delivered hot and cold therapy.
- The operation is simple and virtually maintenance-free.
- Pads are designed to be durable enough to last the length of rehabilitation.
- Can simultaneously deliver both cold and heat during each session without changing the pad.
- The pads can connect and detach using quick-release ports.
- Will fit nearly all adult sizes for both men and women.
ThermaZone Disposable Pads Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: 003-30, 003-29, 003-28, and 003-27
- Manufacturer: ThermaZone
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ThermaZone Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!