Customers Also Bought
The TheraBand Shoulder Pulley by Hygenic is a tool to assist individuals with shoulder rehabilitation after an injury or rotator cuff surgery. Its purpose is to help the patient regain shoulder range of motion with a series of shoulder flexion, abduction and rotation exercises. It comes with a rope that's centered in the pulley mechanism and secured with a door anchor to use the pulley overhead. The adjustable rope has soft foam handles. The rope has colored sections with black marks in between each section for a visual guideline to monitor progress. Use the black marks to set mini goals to not push yourself too fast. The Shoulder Pulley system is lightweight and portable to use during rehab visits and take home to continue progress.
In between shoulder rehabilitation exercises get soothing relief by applying Biofreeze to sore soft tissue and joints.
Features and Benefits:
- Specifically Designed for Shoulder Rehabilitation
- Easily Anchors to Door
- Allows for Overhead Exercises
- Easy-to-Use at Home
- Markings Indicate Progress
- Adjustable Rope
- Soft and Comfortable Handles
- Manufacturer: Hygenic
- Item Number: 22160
- Quantity: Each
- Latex Free: Yes
- Kit Includes: Pulley, Anchor, Rope, Foam Handles
- Consult with physician to obtain prescribed exercises.
- Inspect the shoulder pulley for defects and wear and do not use if damaged.
- Inspect the door anchor to make sure it's secure before use.
- Use a closet door or otherwise make sure to lock the door if it's an entry door before use.
- Make sure the knot below each foam handle is secure.
- Hold foam handles firmly during exercises to prevent them from slipping from hands during use.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information