The World's Smallest Automatic Umbrella is a minute, compact umbrella that effortlessly opens and closes with the simple touch of a button. Measuring in at a tight, 8 inches when closed, this small umbrella deploys a generous wingspan of 40 inches when fully opened. Molded with a lightweight nylon canopy, this compact umbrella is designed with a sturdy steel shaft, steel ribs and steel stretchers. Formulated to be both compact and sturdy, this is the perfect accessory for any rainy, wind-struck day.
The World's Smallest Automatic Umbrella is a small umbrella that slides easily and effortlessly into any purse, carry-on, satchel or glove compartment. Don't get caught in a rainstorm unprepared - take this sturdy little umbrella with you anywhere for full rain and wind protection.
The World's Smallest Automatic Umbrella Features and Benefits
- Small enough to fit comfortably into a purse, trouser pocket, carry-on or glove compartment, ensuring that you're never caught off guard in a rain or wind storm
- Size measures 8 inches when compacted and a 40 inch diameter when fully opened
- Canopy is woven with a durable nylon material and the shaft, ribs and stretchers are constructed with sturdy steel
- Single push, easy-to-use button both contracts and expands the umbrella instantly
- Wrist strap and nylon sleeve included
The World's Smallest Automatic Umbrella Specifications
- Product number: 83942
- Manufacturer: Hammacher Schlemmer
- Color: Plum
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Length: 8 Inches
- Diameter: 2 3/4
- Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!