Customers Also Bought
The World's Largest Toe Tap Piano, by HS, is a great way to have fun, exercise, and make music all at once. And like the name spells out, it is the largest model of its kind to allow anyone to run, jump, and slide across the keys and play until their heart is content.
This piano you can walk on is made up of 14 white and 10 black keys, giving it an almost two octave spread to play with. It produces individual tones or melodic harmonies. The piano is large enough for two players to produce music together, as a duet, while also having the means of recording the sounds instantly. Those recordings can be played back through its integrated speaker. The keyboard also has a library so you can tap along with prerecorded songs.
Piano sounds are not the only option either. The unit replicates sound from eight different instruments: piano, saxophone, violin, organ, trumpet, harp, vibraphone, and guitar. In addition, it connects to a mobile device or MP3 player so one can race across the keys to play along to any song within their play list. The World's Largest Toe Tap Piano requires just four AA batteries. It is intended for ages 3 and up. The piano is 96 inches long and 42 inches deep. It weighs 4 pounds.
The World's Largest Toe Tap Piano Features and Benefits
- The walk on piano is the largest of its kind.
- The piano has nearly a two-octave range.
- It has an integrated speaker to listen while you play.
- It includes prerecorded songs and a memory to record your own for playback.
- There are 8 different replicated instrument sounds to choose from.
- It allows two players to walk on the keys and duet.
- It is light and easy to set up and deploy almost instantly.
World's Largest Toe Tap Piano Specifications
- Product Number: 82689
- Manufacturer: HS
- Length: 96 Inches
- Depth: 42 Inches
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Power Source: 2 AA Batteries
- Number of Keys: 10 Black, 14 White
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!