Customers Also Bought
The Stanley Cup Popcorn Maker is a hot air popper fashioned in true form after the Lord Stanley Cup. With the iconic, eight-band chalice design, a charmingly reflective exterior and deep bowl for munching, this hot air popper makes up to 10 cups of popcorn in under five minutes flat - without oil. Like a true Lord Stanley Cup, this cup is large enough to triumphantly hoist overhead during the playoffs or kiss for good luck before each game.
The Stanley Cup Popcorn Maker measures a strong 17 inches tall before the top is removed. Officially licensed by the NHL, this clever popcorn maker comes with a measuring cup and a removable plastic lid for directing popcorn into an awaiting bowl and melting butter while you wait for your kernels to pop. No game is complete without it!
The Stanley Cup Popcorn Maker Features and Benefits
- Officially licensed by the NHL and features an eight-band chalice design, reflective exterior and deep bowl for holding popcorn.
- A perfect, 17 inch replica of the championship trophy commissioned in 1892 by Lord Stanley of Preston.
- When the top of the cup is removed, a hot air popper is revealed that makes up to 10 cups of popcorn in under five minutes without the use of oil.
- Comes with a measuring cup and removable plastic lid that directs popcorn into an awaiting bowl and melts butter while the kernals pop.
The Stanley Cup Popcorn Maker Specifications
- Product number: 84981.
- Manufacturer: Hammacher Schlemmer.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Height: 17 Inches.
- Diameter: 8 Inches.
- Weight: 3-1/4 lbs.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!