Customers Also Bought
Tether Thumb Stabilizer, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, is specifically designed to limit the motion of the MP joint, metacarpophalangeal joint. In addition to limiting the motion of the joint, this thumb stabilizer also delivers support to the localizer area, too.
According to FLA Orthopedics, the Tether Thumb Stabilizer is ideal for use on soft tissue injuries, ligament strains, Gamekeeper's thumb, osteoarthritis, and degenerative joint disease. Though this stabilizer is great for a wide variety of injuries, it will not inhibit motion in other digits, as it allows full finger dexterity.
Offering a thermal lining, this stabilizer provides warmth to the thumb area and joint, which many individuals find therapeutic. Although it provides warmth to the localized area, this wrist wrap is made of a soft, cool, and breathable material, so you do not have to worry about perspiration.
This wrist wrap, additionally, is made of a conforming genuine leather, which means you will receive a nice, snug fit, regardless of your unique anatomy.
Buy now and reduce the pain and discomfort around your thumb joint today! However, if this does not meet your specific rehabilitative needs, make sure to check out our other selection of thumb braces, such as this thumb brace and thumb support, here.
Tether Thumb Stabilizer Features and Benefits
- Allows full finger dexterity.
- Available for either hand.
- Breathable material prevents perspiration.
- Conforming genuine leather.
- Delivers support and stabilization to the thumb.
- Great for a variety of thumb injuries.
- Thermal lining delivers therapeutic warmth to the area.
Tether Thumb Stabilizer Specifications
- Product Numbers: 25-160SMBLK, 25-160MDBLK, 25-160LGBLK, 25-161SMBLK, 25-161MDBLK, and 25-161LGBLK.
- Color: Black.
- Sizes: SM, MD, and LG.
- Application: To stabilize the thumb and prevent exacerbating an injury.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: L3999.
To properly measure which size you need, measure the width of your hand.
Size Measurement Small 2.25 - 2.75" Medium 2.75 - 3.25" Large 3.25 - 3.75"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!