Other TENA product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tena Stretch Ultra Briefs, manufactured by SCA, are high-quality super absorbent briefs that securely stay in place. Add confidence and security to your day with Tena Stretch Ultra Briefs.
Hugging and shaping to the contours of your body, Tena Stretch Ultra Briefs won't sag or slip even during heavy days. Tena adult briefs feature a moisture-proof lining to lock in moisture and odor so you can fearlessly go about your daily life.
The breathable fabric still allows comfort without bulk. The moisture-proof lining also protects clothing from spotting or accidents.
A core of super absorbent microbeads trap liquid away from the skin and target high protection areas. Keeping the skin dry is critical in keeping skin healthy and preventing chafing.
In addition to being discreet and comfortable, Tena Ultra Briefs feature a wetness indicator that will alert you or a caregiver that the brief needs to be checked. Convenient full-length hook system fasteners make fastening and refastening quick and easy.
Don't let incontinence prevent you from living your life to the fullest.
SCA Tena Ultra Stretch Briefs Features, Benefits and Specifications
Product Features and Benefits
- Curved Elastics Fit Comfortably to Your Body
- Dry-Fast Dual Core Technology Locks Moisture Deep Inside and Away from Your Skin
- Hook Fasteners Make Fastening and Refastening Quick and Easy
- Moisture-Proof Lining Prevents Leakage
- Discreet Non-woven Backsheet Reduces Noise from Friction
- Super Absorbent Microbeads Lock in Odor and Moisture
- Wetness Indicator Allows Easy Verification for Caregivers
- Product Numbers: 67802, 67803.
- Sizes: M/R, L/XL.
- Absorbency: Heavy.
- Application: Incontinence.
- Manufacturer: SCA.
- Brand: Tena Stretch.
- HCPCS Code: A4520
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SCA Brand TENA Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A