Other TENA product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tena Belted Undergarments, manufactured by SCA, are comfortable absorbent garments for moderate bladder control protection. Add confidence and security to your day with these Tena Belted Undergarments.
Lightweight and not confining, Tena Belted Undergarments are comfortable and secure. Tena adult briefs and pads feature a multi-layer core to lock in moisture and odor so you can fearlessly go about your daily life.
The elastic, reusable belt is durable enough to be used over and over again. This belt is even machine washable.
The soft top layer sheet not only provides a comfortable fit, but also wicks moisture away from then into the absorbent core. A core of super absorbent microbeads trap liquid away from the skin. Keeping the skin dry is critical in keeping skin healthy and preventing chafing.
Don't let incontinence or bladder control issues prevent you from living your life to the fullest.
SCA Tena Belted Undergarment Features and Benefits
- Flexible and Snug Belt
- InstaDri Skin-Caring System Protects Skin from Rashes and Chafing
- Dry-Fast Dual Core Technology Locks Moisture Deep Inside and Away from Your Skin
- Belt is Easy to Refasten, Reuse and Machine Washable for Lasting Use
- Pad Traps and Reduces Odor
- One Size Fits All
- Waterproof Barrier Prevents Leaks
- Soft Back Sheet Reduces Noise from Motion
- Lightweight, Non-Confining Undergarment
SCA Tena Belted Undergarment Specifications
- Product Numbers: 62900
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Machine Washable Belt
- Application: Bladder Control
- Manufacturer: SCA
- HCPCS Code: A4520
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SCA Sub Brand TENA Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Cloth-like Odor Control Moderate Gender Unisex
- Community Q&A
Product Questions1) do you deliver to Bangalore, India and what is the delivery cost?
2) do you have washable belted undergarments ?Question by: Dr Dorothy Bagon on Sep 25, 2016 8:50:10 AMWe do ship to India but we have no control over the cost of shipping. For shipping costs you'll need to visit our international site.
We have several belted undergarments that can be washed. We recommend starting here: vitalitymedical.com/undergarment.html.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 16, 2016 11:27:00 AM
Based on your history