Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The use of secondary dressing to act as an additional absorber to prevent wound maceration and promote healing. 3M's 90703 Superabsorber Wound Dressing has a super absorbent polymer core that retains exudate under compression and wicks moisture away from the wound area. It has a comfortable contact layer and a protective layer that helps trap the fluid in the absorbent core.
This dressing can be used as either a secondary or primary dressing and is typically used in combination with a wound securing tape or dressing. This 7 7/8 x 7 7/8 inch square dressing will help reduce the number of dressing changes while promoting patient comfort and healing. Other sizes for this product are available on the main product page.
Product Features and Benefits
- Versatile wound care usable for a variety of ulcers
- Prevents wound edge maceration
- Prevents excess moisture complications
- Patient comfort is maximized with reduction in dressing changes
- Contact layer conforms to wound and protects fragile tissue
- Product Number: 90703
- Length: 7 7/8 Inches
- Width: 7 7/8 Inches
- Sterile: Yes
- Shape: Square
- Type: Superabsorber Dressings
- Adhesive: No
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Brand: Tegaderm
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!