Customers Also Bought
Tabletop Oximeter Masimo Rad-8, by Masimo, is a compact pulse oximeter with a large LED color display which is easy to read at a distance, belying its size, and making for a great, easy-to-use choice for unmatched clinical performance in measuring blood oxygen levels. With Masimo's unique SET pulse oximetry, the Rad-8 has been shown to reduce false alarms by 95% without missing true clinical events.
Tabletop Oximeter Masimo Rad-8 features a simple, easy to use interface for quick setup and alarm management with one touch programming, as well as a compact, lightweight design that is ideal for acute and alternate care settings including long term care facilities, home care, and sleep labs. The Masimo SET pulse oximetry proves accurate during motion and low perfusion in more than 100 independent and objective studies.
Tabletop Oximeter Masimo Rad-8 Features and Benefits:
- Sleep Mode Easily Configures System to Perform Bedside Studies.
- 2-Second Averaging In Sleep Mode.
- Home Mode Allows For Safe and Accurate Monitoring and Trending at Home.
- RadNet and RadLink Interface Capability for Multi-Patient Remote Monitoring.
- Perfusion Index (PI) Indicates Arterial Pulse Signal Strength and May Be Used as a Diagnostic Tool During Low Perfusion.
- Low Signal IQ (SIQ) Indicator Highlights Conditions of Low Signal Quality.
- FastSat Tracks Rapid Changes in Arterial O2 with High Fidelity Unlike Any Other Pulse Oximeter.
- APOD (Adaptive Probe Off Detection) Offers the Best Probe Off Detection of Masimo's Three Sensitivity Modes - APOD, Normal, and MAX Sensitivity.
- Adjustable Averaging 2 to 16 Seconds.
- Nurse Call Interface.
- Up to 7 Hours of Internal Battery Life When Fully Charged.
- 72 Hours of Trending Memory.
- Available in Horizontal and Vertical Configurations.
- Compatible with Philips Vuelink Device Interface Module.
Tabletop Oximeter Masimo Rad-8 Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Masimo
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.0 x 3.0 Inches
- Capacity: Up to 7 Hours
- Charging Time: 8 Hours
- Average Mode: 2, 4, 8, 10, 12, 14, or 16 Seconds.
- Product Number: 9190
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Masimo Corporation
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the lowest setting for the heart rateQuestion by: Melody Black on May 10, 2016 7:11:18 PMAccording to the manufacturer the lowest setting is 2.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 7, 2016 2:06:00 PM