Other Tranquility product(s)
Customers Also Bought
SwimMates Pull On Adult Swim Briefs are discreet, confidential and private adult swim diapers that can be confidently and comfortably worn in public and group settings. This disposable incontinence swimwear is worn beneath a bathing suit to provide complete and undisclosed containment of bowel incontinence. You can once again enjoy the water activities you've been avoiding with these completely private adult swim diapers.
SwimMates Pull On Adult Swim Briefs contain a blue, moisture-proof barrier that provides protection from light urinary incontinence prior to entering the water. Additionally, Kufgurards (inner leg cuffs) also work to contain bowel incontinence, thus keeping both the pool and bathing suit clean. This incontinence swimwear allows you to move confidently and freely within the water - sans stress, worry or insecurity. It's time to get back into the water and back into doing the things that you love. With SwimMates Pull On Adult Swim Briefs, you can finally start enjoying the water activities that you've avoided in the past due to incontinence issues.You may also be interested in similar incontinence products, such as Adult Swim Brief.
SwimMates Pull On Adult Swim Briefs Features and Benefits
- These adult swim diapers have minimal swelling, preventing them from breaking apart in the water
- Contain easy tear-away sides, allowing users to easily remove and dispose of the product
- Discreet and comfortable design ensures complete discretion while wearing the product
- Product number(s): 2844, 2845, 2846, 2847, 2848
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XXL-Plus
- Manufacturer: Tranquility Principle Business
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tranquility Principle Business Sub Brand Tranquility Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof Disposal Disposable Odor Control Light Gender Unisex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history
- fit and construction
- covers a lot of area, need a lot of swimming trunk to hide