Customers Also Bought
Suture Strip Plus Wound Closure Strips are premium Wound Closure Strips that provide primary wound closure of surface tissue. Suture Strip Plus balances elasticity and adherence to closely mimic the elastic modulus of the human skin. Manufactured by Derma Sciences, Suture Strip Plus Wound Closure Strips is made of macroporous, non-woven polymide with a pressure sensitive adhesive. Suture Strip Plus Wound Closure Strips elasticity allows the strips to elongate and yield to the movement of the skin. This elasticity prevents the concentration of forces at the proximal ends and reducing the chances of traction blisters or skin shear. Suture Strip Plus Wound Closure Strips have a skin-friendly adhesive that are more comfortable for patients. Suture Strip Plus provide excellent closure for traumatic wound closure such as skin tears. These latex free Suture Strips are water resistant.
Derma Sciences Suture Strip Plus Wound Closure Strips Features & Benefits
- Water resistant strips.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Ideal for instances when aesthetic results are of great importance.
- Reduces risk of traction blisters or skin shear.
Derma Sciences Suture Strip Plus Wound Closure Strips Applications
- Surface tissue wound closure.
- Traumatic wound closure.
- Skin tear closure.
- Aesthetic results (such as plastic surgery).
Derma Sciences Suture Strip Plus Wound Closure Strips Specifications
- Derma Sciences Suture Strip Plus Wound Closure Strips Product Number: TP1100, TP1101, TP1103, TP1104.
- Width Options: 1/8 Inch, ¼ Inch, ½ Inch.
- Length: 1-1/2 Inch, 3 Inch, 4 Inch.
- Application: Wound Closure.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences.
- Brand: Suture Strip Plus.
- HCPCS Code: A4649.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A