Customers Also Bought
Surgical Abdominal Binder 3 Panel, by Jobst, is a wearable device specifically for people who underwent surgery and need a tight support for their abdomen. This device will wrap the upper and lower portion of the abdomen so as to, not only secure underlying dressing materials, but to support the muscles and connective tissue to aid proper healing.
This surgical abdominal binder is compression based to make up for abdominal muscles weakened by strain, and works effectively without restricting breathing or muscle redevelopment.
This abdominal support is made of premium woven elastic for firm and consistent compression. The material can be altered without worry of unraveling so medical staff can make passage for drainage tubes. The binder is fashioned with hook-compatible exterior to allow for more adjustment configurations and easy application -- just pull and press on to secure. The abdominal binder's paneled hinge-stitch creates three separate panels for a conforming, tapered fit. It has plush lining for comfort and is latex free.
Surgical Abdominal Binder 3 Panel Features and Benefits
- The binder will help support the abdomen where muscles have been weakened by surgery.
- The device will cover both lower and upper abdominal areas.
- It is fastened easily with hook and loop fasteners.
- The binder will not restrict breathing and still stay effective.
- The elastic can be altered to allow opening for drainage tubes.
Surgical Abdominal Binder 3 Panel Specifications
- Product Numbers: 36-6306, 36-6305, 36-6304
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Color: White
- Length: 9 Inches
- Small: 30-45 Inches
- Medium: 46-62 Inches
- Large: 60-75 Inches
- HCPCS: A4466
- Additional Information