Other Natura product(s)
Convatec Durahesive Flexible Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening is an ostomy skin barrier wafer for a two-piece ostomy system. This specific line of flanges features an audible "click" noise when properly connected, giving patients the opportunity to feel secure when moving around. The snap-on/snap-off design also gives patients the ability to quickly change from one pouch to another without losing time or being distracted by something else. These changes can also be done without having to remove the barrier, making the process simpler.
Durahesive has a special effect attached to it called "turtlenecking," a process that involves expanding over the stoma to protect it rather than breaking down or damaging the area instead. This will also help provide a smoother seal around the skin, preventing breakdown. Durahesive is also safe to use in the shower, at the pool or while in the bathtub.
Durahesive is available in two wafer sizes and five diameters for the best fit possible.
Product Features and Benefits
- Can be Worn in the Shower, Tub or Swimming Pool
- Snap on/off Design for Faster, Quicker Changes
- Audible Noise when Tightly Sealed to the Area
- Better Seal Lessens Chance of Area Breakdown
- Expands Over and Protects Stoma from Damage
- No Need to Remove Barrier Between Changes
- Offers Smoother Seal Over the Stoma Area
- Several Sizes and Openings to Choose From
- Can be Trimmed to Fit Your Overall Needs
- Manufacturer: Convatec
- Application: Stoma Skin Barrier
- Wafer Sizes: 4 x 4 Inch; 5 x 5 Inch
- Flange Sizes: 1.25 Inch, 1.5 Inch, 1.75 Inch, 2.25 Inch, 2.75 Inch
- Trimmed to Fit: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- HCPCS: A4409, A4410
- Product Numbers: 413164, 413165, 413166, 413167, 413168
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ConvaTec Sub Brand Natura
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!