Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
Customers Also Bought
SUR-FIT Natura Closed-End Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a reliable, closed-end bag for a two-piece ostomy system.
When coupled with a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this dependable ostomy bag delivers a series of audible "clicks," which imparts the user with feeling secure and confident.
Offering an uncomplicated snap-on, snap-off construction, this ostomy pouch allows users to quickly and easily change the pouch without removing the skin barrier from the integument. This closed-end pouch is specifically fashioned for one-time usage. You never have to worry about draining the bag or uncomfortable clips; in fact, when you're ready for a new pouch, simply remove the one you are currently wearing and discard it.
When you are ready to replace the skin barrier, though, make sure to use an adhesive remover, too, as many individuals find it convenient.
In addition to delivering convenience, the SUR-FIT Natura 8 Inch Ostomy Pouch features a double-sided soft, fabric-like comfort panel, which significantly increases your comfort while using an ostomy system.
Order now and boost your confidence with your ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura Closed-End Pouch Features and Benefits
- Audible security.
- Double-sided comfort panel.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
SUR-FIT Natura Closed-End Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 401522, 401523, and 401524.
- Color: Opaque.
- Size: 8 inches.
- Application: To contain contents from an ostomy.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A5054.
- Additional Information