The high-flexibility lightweight Superfeet Yellow Insoles have an elevated heel and bio-mechanical shape, helping improve stabilization of your foot, transferring energy between the hockey skate, or cycling shoe, and you. A thin design, low profile with low volume, makes the Superfeet Yellow high performing insole that fits in most shoes with minimal adjustments; either take out the factory inserted insole or just drop in place. Able to be trimmed down to fit your size, the adjustable insole includes a shock absorbing heel with a mid sole, helping transfer torque and energy more efficiently while skating. In high game or training sessions, the breathable venting system is lined up with perforations already in place within your skates to allow air-flow, creating a cooling easy breeze feel, ultimately limiting the needs of powders for foul-odor feet caused by bacteria. The Heel to Toe profile elevates the heel, increasing surface area contact between your mid foot and the sole, giving you complete control when in use, optimal for training, comfort, and performance. The Superfeet Yellow Premium Insoles are used widely to help with exercise; whether it is on the ice, cycling in the mountains, or just a quick run around your neighborhood. The full contact support have the ability to increase your performance in any setting you decide to choose.
Product Features and Benefits
- Low Profile High-Performance Design
- Comfortable and Thin Forefoot Support
- In-line Perforation Vent Holes
- Odor-Control Coating
- Trim to Fit
- Fit: Low Profile / Low Volume
- Family: Yellow
- Category: Comfort
- Thickness: Thin
- Product SKU: 44000-A, 44000-B, 44000-C, 44000-D, 44000-E, 44000-F, 44000-G, 44000-J
- Product Size: Junior's Size: 13.5 - 2, Women's Size: 4.5 - 6; Junior's Size: 2.5 - 4, Men's Size: 5.5 - 7; Women's Size: 6.5 - 8, Men's Size: 7.5 - 9; Women's Size: 8.5 - 10, Men's Size: 9.5 - 11; Women's Size: 10.5 - 12, Men's Size: 11.5 - 13, Men's Size: 13.5 - 15, Junior's Size: 11.5 - 13
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!