Customers Also Bought
Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Disposable Wipes tested effective against 26 microorganisms. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require the shortest contact times and broadest coverage of microorganisms. Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment.
Super Sani-Cloth Disinfectant Wipes are effective in high risk situations. The only wipe proven effective against Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE) and E-Coli. Kills HIV, Herpes and Tuberculosis. No other disinfectant kills a wide range of gram positive and gram negative bacteria faster. Eliminates airborne hazards associated with sprays. Available in a pop-up canister
Super Sani-Cloth Disinfectant Wipes Features and Benefits
- Bactericidal, tuberculocidal, and virucidal.
- Kills TB and RSV in 1 minute; HBV, HCV, Human Coronavirus, Rotavirus, MRSA, VRE and ESBL Producing E. coli in 2 minutes.
- Tested effective against 26 microorganisms.
- Hexagonal-embossed wipe material is thick and strong.
- Unique Deep Well Lid on canister seals securely to prevent moisture loss.
- Distinctive hexagonal embossed material constitutes a thick and strong wipe.
- Contains 40% wood-based fibers for a more cloth like feel.
Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Disinfectant Wipes Features and Benefits Specifications
- Size: 6 x 6.75 Inch
- Canister of 160.
- 55% Alcohol.
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds.
- Latex free.
- Bleach free.
- Phenolic free.
- Super Sani-Cloth Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Manufacturer: Professional Disposables.
- Brand: Sani-Cloth.
- HCPCS Code: A9270.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history