Customers Also Bought
Sunmark 2% Miconazole Nitrate Antifungal Cream Overview & Introduction
Sunmark Antifungal Cream, by McKesson, is an over-the-counter topical cream that's clinically proven to treat fungal skin infections such as athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
Athlete's foot is a common skin condition and occurs when the skin is in contact with contaminated surfaces or from wearing closed-toe shoes for a long period and moisture builds up. This sweaty environment is where fungus thrives, especially between the toes. As the fungus multiplies, the skin becomes red and scaly. Rather than live with these frustrating symptoms, applying this cream provides instant relief and heals the skin in less time.
When reaching for an antifungal topical cream, the Sunmark brand is an affordable alternative to Micatin. Sunmark 1-Ounce Antifungal Cream contains the same active ingredient Miconazole Nitrate that kills fungal cells that cause itchiness, burning, and a red rash on the skin. This topical medication also provides soothing relief to scaling, itching, and cracking skin. It's important to promptly start the antifungal treatment to prevent it from spreading to others or for the infection to travel to the toenails. Sunmark Antifungal Skin Cream treats the skin and is not intended to treat fungal infections in the nails or the scalp.
General Application Instructions
- Unscrew the cap and puncture the seal using the cap's pointed end.
- Clean the area to be treated and pat day.
- Apply a thin layer of the topical cream to the affected area.
- Apply at least morning and night, unless directed differently by physician.
Athlete's Foot: Use for up to four weeks. When applying cream both morning and night, make sure the cream is rubbed in between the toes. Apply clean socks and wear shoes that fit properly and allow for ventilation.
Jock Itch: Use daily for two weeks
Product Features and Benefits
- Cures Most Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Cures Jock Itch (Tinea Cruris)
- Cures Ringworm (Tinea Corporis)
- Kills Bacteria, Sanitizes, and Deodorizes
- Relieves Red, Itchy and Burning Skin
- Cream Applies Easily
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Brand: Sunmark
- Product Number: 49348068972
- Active Ingredient: Miconazole Nitrate
- Strength: 2%
- Size: 1 oz.
- Packaging: Tube
- Application: Anti-Itch Fungal Cream
- Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Benzoic Acid, BHT
- Glycol S
- Mineral Oil
- PEG-6-32 Stearate
- Purified Water
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use if there are any signs of irritation or there isn't any improvement within four weeks for athlete's foot/ringworm or two weeks for jock itch.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information