Other StayDry product(s)
Adult Briefs Lite Absorbency, manufactured by Mckesson, are uniquely designed Incontinence Briefs that have multiple layers of protection. The inner layer of these Incontinence Briefs is composed of a polymer fluff that quickly absorbs moisture and traps it away from the skin. This inner layer has odor reducing qualities to reduce urine smell. Moisture is locked away in this inner layer, so that the top layer stays dry.
The polyethylene backing on these Unisex Briefs helps prevent leaks through the diaper material and the elastic contours help prevent leaks through the leg openings. Unlike other briefs, Adult Briefs (StayDry Briefs) have a colored wetness indicator that can assist caregivers in determining whether it is time for changing. The wetness indicator can help to prevent irritation related to going too long between changes.
Cloth Backed Lite Briefs Features & Benefits
- Cloth-like outer fabric.
- Dual core locks wetness away and reduces pH of urine.
- Quickly draws moisture away from skin.
- Odor reducing design.
- Soft top sheet is breathable.
- Helps reduce the risk of skin irritation more prevalent in traditional plastic-backed incontinence products.
- Improved odor control.
- Premium acquisition layer.
- Four adhesive tabs.
Lite Briefs with Cloth Back Specifications
- Adult Incontinence Briefs Cloth Backed Lite Absorbency Product Numbers: BRPLMD, BRPLLG, BRPLXL.
- Size Variations: Medium, Large, X-Large
- Waist Size Options: 32 to 44 Inch, 44 to 58 Inch, 58 to 64 Inch.
- Medium: White.
- Large: Blue.
- X-large: Beige.
- Lite Absorbency.
- Backing Material: Polyethylene.
- Filler Material: Polymer Fluff.
- Latex Free.
- Manufacturer: McKesson.
- Brand: McKesson (formerly StayDry Briefs).
- HCPCS Codes: T4522, T4523, T4524.
McKesson Adult Incontinence Briefs Additional Information
- Briefs Sizing Guide provides the steps for determining the size incontinence product required.
- Adult Incontinence Briefs Sizing Chart depicts size selection by hip measurement, height and weight.
- Briefs Incontinence Application Guide discussing donning and doffing incontinence briefs for both lying down and standing patients.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Sub Brand StayDry Absorption Light Backsheet Material Poly
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAre the briefs plastic backed or cloth?Question by: steve on Nov 8, 2017 8:51:00 PMThe backing is plastic according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 19, 2017 11:01:00 AM