Other StayDry product(s)
Customers Also Bought
McKesson Briefs Ultra offer super absorbency for adults with incontinence. Both the inner and outer material are cloth-like for a more comfortable feel and improved discreetness. Outer leg gathers are gentle while providing increased protection against leaks. Designed as unisex briefs, the advanced dual-core locks wetness away from your skin and reduces the pH of urine for better odor control and skin health. Non-woven acquisition layer rapidly absorbs fluid and passes it to the core. Hook and loop tabs allow you to fasten and refasten anywhere on the brief.
McKesson Briefs Ultra Features & Benefits
- Ultra absorbency.
- Unisex brief.
- Soft, cloth-like inner and outer material.
- Gentle outer leg gathers provide comfort and added protection.
- Hi-loft premium, non-woven acquisition layer rapidly absorbs fluid into the core.
- Advanced dual-core performance locks wetness away and reduces pH of urine for improved odor control and skin wellness.
- Soft, wide and flexible hook and look tabs can refasten anywhere on the brief.
McKesson Briefs Ultra Specifications
- Manufacturer #: BRULMD, BRULLG, BRULXL.
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Sizing Range Waist / Hip: 32 – 44 Inch, 45 – 58, Inch 59 – 64 Inch.
- Colors: White, Blue, Beige.
- Absorbent Capacity: Heavy Absorbency.
- Application: Incontinent Briefs.
- Backing Material: Cloth-Like.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Leg Style: Elastic Gathers.
- Style: Tab Closure.
- Topsheet Material: NonWoven.
- Type: Contoured.
- Usage: Disposable.
- User: Adult.
- Latex Free.
- Brand: McKesson Ultra.
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS: A4520, T4523.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Sub Brand StayDry Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
We have been with them for quit sometime now and it has been great! We are on there subscription, and it is just wonderful to adjust it as you need. Totally recommend them!
- What isn't not to like!
- The only thing negetive would be if you pull to hard you can rib the sides of the diaper and you have to throw it away!
Love the Velcro tabs!
- Velcro tabs, great fit, minimal leakage
- No dislikes