Customers Also Bought
Walking Cane from Stander absorbs shock with its spring loaded tip. Stander has been an innovator in producing Mobility Aids for the aging population. The ergonomic hand grip on this Walking Cane distributes weight over a larger surface area reducing hand fatigue. Two versions of the Stander Cane are available—a right handle cane and a left handle cane. Below is a short video detailing the use of the Stander Cane.
Stander Cane Features & Benefits
- Patient Height: 4' 6" to 6' 6"
- Cane stands upside down on its own.
- Ergonomic hand grip distributes weight over large surface area.
- Self Aligning Height Adjustment - Easy recess thumb access on main tube
- Ultra lightweight cane.
- Reduced impact on wrist with spring tip.
- High grade aluminum construction provides strong durability.
- Smallest diameter cane on the market with sleek and sporty look.
Stander Cane Specifications
- Handle Width: 3.75”
- Handle Length: 6.75”
- Height: 28” (compacted)
- Height Adjustment Range: 30” to 39”
- Weight: Less than 1 lb. (15.7 ounces)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Cane Options: Right Handed Canes and Left Handed Canes available.
- Stander Cane Warranty: 1 year
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Stander Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
It's the very best!!!
- handle, spring in bottom
- wish it could stand without turning it upside down