Customers Also Bought
Spot Vision Screener, by Welch Allyn, is a handheld, portable device designed to help users quickly and easily detect vision issues on patients from 6 months of age through adult. Spot screens both eyes at once from a non-threatening 3-foot distance. The touch-screen displays allows for one-touch activation, simple management of patient data entry, and easy configuration for both vision screening and autorefraction applications.
Spot Vision Screener features convenient wireless printing and is WiFi-enabled for easy export of data, as having the option of manual exports via USB port. The automated screening provides thorough, objective, and easy-to-understand results while effectively capturing readings 97% of the time, helping to screen otherwise difficult patients.
Spot Vision Screener Features and Benefits:
- Supports AAP Screening Guidelines for Early Detection of Amblyopic Risk Factors.
- Easy to Use, Easy to Implement With Minimal User Training Required.
- Captures Readings 97% of the Time, Helping to Screen Otherwise Difficult Patients.
- Uses Lights and Sounds to Help Engage Children.
- Automated Screening Provides Thorough, Objective, and Easy-to-Understand Results.
- Adequately Powered for Mass Screening Events.
- Wireless Printing and WiFi-enabled For Easy Export of Data. (Printer Not Included- Welch Allyn Recommends HP Envy 5540 Printer)
- Manual Exports Available via USB Port.
Spot Vision Screener Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Welch Allyn
- Height: 38.1 cm
- Width: 30.48 cm
- Depth: 22.86 cm
- Weight: 2.722 kg
- Connects to EMR: No
- Product Warranty: One Year Warranty
- Product Number: VS100-B, VS100S-B
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Welch Allyn
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!