SportNeb 2, manufactured by, Evo Medical treats asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive pulmonary Disease), and other respiratory diseases. This nebulizer is powerful while at the same time being quiet during operation.
- The medication is delivered faster.
- The desired effect of the medication is quicker that a pill because pills have to be dissolved in the stomach and then eventually into the bloodstream to be delivered to the lungs.
- The dosage is also lower due to receiving the medication and it's benefits right away.
SportNeb 2 nebulizer features a powerful piston pump that is efficient, dependable and quiet. The noise level of this machine in operation is 58 db which is slightly quieter than a normal conversation. This item is lightweight at only 3.6 lbs. and compact with a convenient carry handle and built in cord storage. This item works with a particle size less than 5 microns. To put this in perspective a tiny grain of salt is around 70 microns. The SportNeb 2's less than 5 micron particle operation ensures great filtering every time.
The SportNeb2 includes the following:
- Nebulizer T piece
- Nebulizer cap, chamber and baffle
- Tubing for the air let injector
- 2 filters
- Disposable nebulizer
- Product manual
SportNeb 2 includes a 5 year limited warranty. 1 additional replacement filter is included and additional filters should be installed when they become gray or damaged. BUY SportNeb 2 from Vitality Medical today.
SportNeb 2 Features and Benefits
- Powerful, dependable piston pump
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Compact design with convenient carry handle
- Built in cord storage
- 2 filters and disposable nebulizer included
- 5 year limited warranty
SportNeb 2 Specifications
- Width: 5.7" (145mm)
- Height: 4.1" (105mm)
- Depth: 7.9" (200mm)
- Weight: 3.53 lbs.
- Flow: 30 PSI
- Power Consumption: 75 watts
- Max compression pressure 30 PSIG
- Nebulizer operating pressure: 10-14 PSIG
- Item numbers: 3052-2
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!