Customers Also Bought
Spitfire EX2 4-Wheel Scooter
- 6 sets of interchangeable color panels
- Adjustable swivel seat
- Adjustable armrests
- Easy disassembly into 5 pieces for transport
- Anti-tip wheels for user safety
- Storage basket
- Click for All Product Features
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Max Range: 9 miles (12 AH battery) or 15 miles (21AH battery)
- Turning Radius: 54 inch
- Maximum Climbing Angle: 6°
- Overall Weight: 105 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Click for All Product Specifications
Drive Medical Spitfire EX2 4 Wheel Scooter Profile
Drive Spitfire EX2 4-Wheel Travel Scooter has a narrow design that allows for easy passage through tight hallways and walkways. At just over a foot and a half wide, tight spaces seem to just open up. Cruise through almost any space with the battery-powered motor scooter that can reach up to 5 mph. Choose either the 12AH or 21AH battery that will let you go 9 miles or 15 miles (respectively) on a single charge. This power can also take you up hills with a 6 degree incline.
In addition to great performance, the Spitfire has a sleek design that is customizable with the changeable color panels. Choose from white, red, black, silver, pink or blue panels for an individualized look. The little details tossed in by Drive Medical give an added measure of luxury with the style. With a convenient cup holder mounted on the side and swivels to or away from the user and a front loading basket with a removable liner, all belongings stay nearby without getting lost.
Spitfire EX2 4 Scooter is easy to take with you over long distances. Due to the light weight of the scooter, especially as it breaks into five separate sections to take up less space, it becomes a perfect travel companion. It is easy to put back together when needed for use once again, and provides comfort over the short distances. The handlebars are a “delta tiller” that provides wrist support during movement, and when at rest, the cushioned armrests provide the same relief. For extra comforts, electric scooter accessories are available to make sure you have the best possible ride, no matter what you need.
These same armrests also have reflectors on the back for increased safety. Combined with the powerful LED headlight, the 4-wheeled scooter provides safety when driving at night. At any hour, the four wheels provide balance and decrease the risk of tipping over. Falls and spills are also reduced with the swivel seat that rises and lowers, providing that little bit of extra reach needed. Vitality Medical also carries the following Drive 4-Wheel Scooters--Phoenix HD, King Cobra, and the Venture 4.
Spitfire EX2 4 Features
Product Features and Benefits
- Delta Tiller
- Comfort Handlebars
- Changeable Color Panels
- Easy Access Charging Ports
- Cup Holder on Swivel Mount
- Front Load Basket with Liner
- Five Easy to Assemble Pieces
- Quality Balance with 4 Wheels
- Bright Headlight with LED Bulb
- Disassembles for Easy Transport
- Seat Swivels and Adjusts in Height
- Comfortable Armrests with Reflectors
- Additional Information
- Motor24V x 270W x 4700 rpm
- BatteriesChoose 12AH or 21AH
- Battery Charger2A Offboard
- Overall Dimensions42 x 20 x 36 Inch
- Ground Clearance3 Inch
- Seat Width17 Inch
- Seat Depth16 Inch
- Back Height16 Inch
- Seat to Floor Height19-21 Inch
- Height Range7 to 30 Inch
- Sleep Surface DimensionsWidth 35 Inch, Length 80 Inch
- Weight111 Pounds
- Base Weight66 Pounds
- Battery Weight28 Pounds
- Seat Weight17 Pounds
- Weight Capacity300 Pounds
- Maximum Speed5 MPH
- Maximum Range9 Miles with 12 AH Battery, 15 Miles with 21 AH Battery
- Turning Radius54 Inches
- Maximum Climbing Angle6 Degrees
- FrameLimited Lifetime
- Electronics24 Months
- Batteries12 Months
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Catalog Page provides an excerpt from the Drive Medical Catalog of mobility aids with a summary about this product.
- Product Comparison
Max Speed: 8 mph 5 mph Max Range: 25 miles 9 miles (12AH) or 15 miles (21AH) Minimum Turning Radius: 53 inch 54 inch Maximum Climbing Angle: 7.5° 6° Ground Clearance: 4 inch 3 inch Weight: 264 lbs. 105 lbs. (12AH) | 111 lbs. (21AH) Weight Capacity: 425 lbs. 300 lbs. Reviews View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!