Adaptable to the right and left hand, this cane is ergonomically designed to comfortably accommodate the user. Adjust the height with a touch of a button. The Soft Grip Derby Cane also features an anti-slip grip to confidently add stability and a wrist strap so it never unintentionally gets away from you.
Carex Soft Grip Derby Cane Features and Benefits
- Strong, Durable Cane
- Ergonomic, Anti-Slip Cane Handle
- Adaptable for Right or Left-Handed Individuals
- Shock Absorbing Handle Reduces Fatigue in the Hand and Upper Body
- Adjustable Height to Meet Your Need
- Wrist Strap Helps Keep Your Cane Close
- Fashionable and Sleek Designs You'll Love
Carex Soft Grip Derby Cane Specifications
- Soft Grip Derby Cane Product Numbers: A52000, A52100, A52200.
- Height Adjustable: 31 - 40 inch.
- Weight: 0.74 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Colors: Black, Metallic Blue, Soft Pink
- Tip Size: 3/4 in.
- Color: Black.
- Folding: No.
- Handle: Derby.
- Manufacturer: Carex
- UPC: 023601015204.
- HCPCS Code: E0100.
- Carex Derby Cane Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
Carex Wood Canes Additional Information
- Walking Canes Usage Instructions offers usage instructions, cane adjustment and maintenance information.
- Cane Guidelines contains the following topics: What Are Canes Used For? How to Use Walking Canes, Walking Up Stairs, Walking Down Stairs, Cane Care and Maintenance, Replacing Cane Tips and HCPCS Codes.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
I have several of your canes. I really like them & while they are all great canes, they all have the same problem-THE SOFT RUBBER ON THE HANDLE WEARS OUT FAIRLY
SOON. Can I please purchase these grips? Please? Thanks!
Terry CarlsonQuestion by: Terry Carlson on Mar 31, 2015 2:16:00 PMHello Terry: We currently do not carry the grips that go with this cane. You may be able to contact the manufacturer to see if they have a replacement grip available for your current cane.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 13, 2016 4:09:00 PM