SoClean 2, manufactured by Sunset Healthcare Solutions, is an innovative CPAP cleaner that specifically eradicates germs without requiring the user to disassemble CPAP masks or machines. In fact, SoClean 2 allows CPAP users to sanitize and disinfect equipment daily without the use of water or hazardous chemicals either.
Offering a unique design, each type of CPAP mask, including nasal, nasal pillow, and full-face, can be used in conjunction with the SoClean unit. In addition to complementing any mask, the design of SoClean 2 features a universal fitting to incorporate a vast majority of CPAP machine models.
SoClean 2 functions by activating oxygen. More specifically, the air we inhale is made a molecule formed by two atoms of oxygen. However, in this cleaning device, there is generator that breaks down this molecule and reassembles it into three molecules of oxygen. This molecule is incredibly powerful and has the capability of destroying any organic matter that comes in contact with it.
This method of implementing activated oxygen is incredibly popular in fields that require sanitization, including hospitals, food handling and water purification. Not only will this product sanitize and clean your CPAP mask, but it will channel the activated oxygen through the CPAP tubing and machine, sanitizing all of your CPAP equipment without effort.
If you are a CPAP user, the SoClean 2 is the perfect product to keep you breathing healthy air. For a quick wipe down of your CPAP equipment, though, many individuals have found cpap cleaning wipes to be incredibly helpful.
SoClean 2 Features and Benefits
- Completely automated.
- Destroys 99.9% of bacteria, mold, and viruses.
- Disassembly of CPAP products not required by user.
- Does not require water or hazardous chemicals.
- Easy to operate.
- Front display.
- Indicator lights throughout cycle.
- Same sanitizing process used in hospitals, produce handling, and water purification.
- Sleek design.
- Small and compact foundation.
SoClean 2 Specifications
- SoClean 2 Product Number: SC1200.
- Width: 11 inches.
- Height: 12 inches.
- Length: 11 inches.
- Weight: 7 pounds.
- Application: To sanitize and clean CPAP masks and machines.
- Manufacturer: Better Rest Solutions.
- Brand: Sunset Healthcare Solutions.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- SoClean 2 Brochure provides features and benefits of this CPAP mask cleaner and sanitizer.
- SoClean 2 CPAP Sanitizer User Guide discusses technical specifications, use and maintenance.
- SoClean 2 Accessories displays the product number and name of each accessory for the SoClean 2 that can be special ordered to supplement your mask cleaner.
- SoClean 2 Compatibility Chart shows what CPAP machines are compatible with this mask and hose cleaner - RESmart, ResMed, Transcend, Puritan Bennet, PMI Probasic, Aeiomed, Apex Medical, Carefusion, DeVilbiss, Fisher & Paykel, Philips Respironics.
SoClean 2 Additional Information
SoClean CPAP Mask Cleaner Video (3:19 minutes)
SoClean 2 Pre-Washing Video (1:00 minutes)
SoClean 2 User Manual Installing the Injection Fitting Video (2:05 minutes)
SoClean Timer Settings Video (2:06 minutes)
SoClean 2 Operational Video (2:14 minutes)
SoClean CPAP Mask Cleaner Care & Maintenance Video (1:28 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sunset Healthcare Solutions Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this covered by insurance?Question by: Terry on Mar 20, 2017 8:06:00 PMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 24, 2017 12:56:00 PMDo you have to empty the humidifier reservoir in order to clean it?
Question by: Michael Tubbd on Aug 2, 2017 8:28:00 AMIt's best to remove the reservoir for a proper cleaning.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 17, 2017 8:36:00 AMWhy does the hose smell bad after is is cleaned /sometimes the smell is so bad it makes me sickQuestion by: david necessary on Jan 20, 2018 8:10:00 PMWe cannot state for certain what is causing your specific issue. It's best to contact the manufacturer for information.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 31, 2018 7:28:00 AMDoes the SoClean require cleaning?Question by: Jason on May 9, 2017 1:02:00 PMThe sanitizer does require regular maintenance. Please refer to the User Guide located under Additional Information on this page.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 4, 2018 8:12:00 AMDoes medicare pay anything on the SoClean?Question by: James D Allen JR on Apr 4, 2017 8:10:00 PMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 5, 2017 10:14:00 AM
I found this item at a great price and purchased it. I have used it for two weeks now and I love it.
I even sleep better.
The connector that came with the machine worked for my Respironics Bipap.
So I didn't need to purchase an adapter.
Highly rated here.
- Easy to use