Customers Also Bought
The Smart Rail Bedside Safety Rail by HealthCraft is not a fixed-style Bed Rail. This advanced Bed Safety Rail pivots to provide transitional support. This height adjustable bed rail can unlock and pivot outwards to provide better standing and transferring of weight for increased stability as you're standing. The unique safety latch design provides positive locking of rail at bedside and easy unlocking.
Please note: Healthcraft products are shipped from Canada and therefore cannot be expedited faster than the standard 3-5 day shipping.
Smart Rail Features & Benefits
- Traction Grips prevent the Smart-Rail™ from slipping while in use.
- The Smart Rail can support up to 300 pounds.
- Grey rubber cane tips prevent slipping and protect floor.
- 2 position, bed rail assist. Closed when in bed, then swing it open when getting out, for ergonomic support.
- Adjustable height, for mattress thickness and standing heights.
- Secure to bed frame with safety strap.
- Foam grip is latex-free and non-slip.
- For many mobility patients, the Smart Rail eliminates the need for caregiver assistance.
Smart Rail Specifications
- Product Numbers: SRLE, SRS-S.
- Support Rail Width: 16-1/2 Inches
- Support Rail Height: 31-1/2 - 34 1/2 Inches
- Support Rail: 7/8-Inch diameter.
- Support Frame: 32 Inches x 21-1/4 Inches
- Rail Grip: 1-1/4 Inches diameter
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Construction: Rigid Tubular Steel
- Finish: Anti-microbial white gloss powder coat.
- Made in Taiwan
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCould you please explain how this is set up? Do the bars just go I between top mattress & box springs? Are their cords of some kind that attach to the bed frame?
Thank youQuestion by: Lee on Mar 11, 2015 8:47:00 PMHello Lee,
I have updated the Smart Rail's description to include the installation manual. Call us at 18003975899 if you need any additional help!Answer by: Reggie (Admin) on Mar 12, 2015 8:53:00 AM
Based on your history