Customers Also Bought
Smart Caregiver Door Wander Alarm
The Smart Caregiver Door Wander Alarm system is an great solution for caretakers needing to monitor individuals wandering from a room. Generally the door wander alarm, wristband, adapter, and magnet key are all sold separately; however, they can be purchased at Vitality Medical at a special package price. When an individual wearing the wander alert wristband approaches the door, the alarm goes off and quickly notifies nearby caretakers of a wandering individual. The wander alert wristband comes with a 6 month warranty and the AC adapter is a 12 volt device.
This “All in One” Anti-Wandering Single Door Monitor System functions with just a Door Alarm and a Resident Wristband. Simply mount the Door Monitor Alarm above any exit or doorway in your care facility plug it in, and place wristband on resident. When a resident wearing a wristband attempts to wander too close or through the doorway, the door monitor alarm sounds audibly and visually. The Caregiver can silence the alarm using the Caregiver Key™. This system can also be configured for use with the wireless Large Facility Central Monitoring Unit TL-2015R2 (sold separately) that alarms at a Nurse’s Station (or other location) and displays which doorway and resident that set-off the door alarm when the system is being used for multiple doors and multiple patients.
Install in 4 easy steps: 1) Mount door alarm system, 2) Plug it in, 3) Put wristband on resident and 4) Test.
Smart Caregiver Door Wander Alarm Features and Benefits
- Easy to install bar alarm with either screws or two-sided tape to the wall, no hard wiring necessary. Screws and tape included.
- DepartAlert™ System includes – Door strip monitor alarm, resident wristband, magnetic contact switch, AC power adapter, and magnetic Caregiver reset key
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key™ that Tamperproofs monitor
- Transmitter and receiver tester can be used to ensure resident transmitters and receivers are functioning properly (*sold separately)
- Can be integrated with an additional Smart Caregiver Central Monitor Unit for use at the nurses station.
- For facility or in-home use.
- Additional Information