Customers Also Bought
Slipper Socks by McKesson are an above the ankle Medi-Pak Skid Resistant Sock that serve well as Diabetic Socks. Available in various sizes and colors, these premium-quality terry cloth slipper socks come with treads for non-skid safety. Useful as Hospital Socks, Home Care Socks or just as Slipper Socks, these McKesson Medi-Pak Socks are soft and breathable. Slipper Socks are made with polyester and nylon knit on the outside for better durability and terry cloth loops on the inside next to your skin for added comfort, These McKesson Slipper Socks have a high elastic cuff that provides a secure fit without being restrictive. Select between slipper socks imprinted with non-skid treads on the bottom only or double printed treads to ensure non-slip treads are always in contact with the walking surface.
Slipper Socks Skid Resistant Tread Medi-Pak Terry Sock Features & Benefits
- Above the ankle sock for better feel.
- Terry cloth inner slipper sock for soft feel.
- Breathable slipper sock provides more comfort.
- Color coded for easy sizing.
Slipper Socks Skid Resistant Tread Terry Sock Specifications
- Slipper Sock Product ID Numbers: 10691200, 10991200, 28381200, 38001200, 38161200, 38491200, 40111200, 40161200, 40281200, 40491200, 40991200.
- Slipper Sock Manufacturer Numbers: 40-1069, 40-1099, 40-3828, 40-3800, 40-3816, 40-3849, 40-3811-001, 40-3816-001, 40-3828-001, 40-3849-001, 40-1099-001.
- Size Options:Small, Large, xLarge, xxLarge and xWide Bariatric.
- Shoe Size Options: Youth Shoe Size 8 to Adult Shoe Size 12 and Up.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Construction: Polyester Knit Outer, Terry Cloth Inner.
- Tread Surface Options: Full-Sole Imprint or Double Imprint.
- Color Coded by Size: Light Blue, Royal Blue, Teal, Gray, Red.
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
- Packaging Options: one pair or case of 48 pairs.
- Machine Washable.
- Latex Free.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsARE THEY COLOR FAST - WILL NOT FADE OR TRANSFER COLOR ONTO LIGHT COLORED CARPETQuestion by: GINA HARRIS on Jun 5, 2019 1:26:00 AMThere should not be any bleeding issues when this item is washed. The yarn is dyed before it is knitted to eliminate any potential bleeding issues.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jun 10, 2019 2:01:00 PMwhat is the length from the heel to the upper part on the leg? may leg are swallen and i need a longer part on the legQuestion by: ALY GORRAFA MD on Oct 14, 2019 6:27:00 AMUnfortunately, the manufacturer has not made this information available. We recommend considering ordering a size larger than you might typically wear.Answer by: Jason Glover (Admin) on Oct 23, 2019 1:15:00 PMHow do I go about ordering them?Question by: donald nemir on Mar 1, 2017 2:30:00 PMPurchases can be made over the phone at 800-397-5899 or through our website at vitalitymedical.com.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 6, 2017 8:53:00 AM